Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Feng Yunjing naturally knows how the nightmare demon creates dreams.

What you dream about must be what your heart desires most.

But how could getting married to Pei Du be what he longed for most?

There's no way this is good or not.

In the dream just now, the Pei Du in the dream seemed to be able to only retrieve the memory of himself during the day, so he had no memory of what happened the night before.

Only then could he be more certain that that person was not Pei Du.

From this, it is certain that this is definitely not a dream created for him, but a dream created for him during the day.

Feng Yunjing couldn't help but frown slightly when he thought of this.

He never thought that the person he was during the day would be eager to get married to Pei Du.

What a wish!

Pei Du watched the young man's face change again and again. He frowned for a while, pursed his lips for a while, and then looked incredulous again.

Finally after a while, Feng Yunjing's expression returned to normal, and he calmly replied to Pei Du: "It's nothing, I just dreamed that I found my family."

The young man lied without blushing, as if the tangle just now had never happened.

Pei Du nodded thoughtfully. Although his intuition told him that what the young man dreamed could not be that simple, he did not pay too much attention to it.

After all, Pei Du would never have guessed that what Feng Yunjing longed for most in his heart was to get married to him.

Seeing that Pei Du believed what he said, Feng Yunjing slowly breathed a sigh of relief, fearing that Pei Du would continue to ask questions.

After all, he might not be able to make it up anymore.

The person he was during the day was really a headache for him. How could he fall in love with Pei Du like this?

Of course, Pei Du didn't hear Feng Yunjing's inner murmur.

His eyes gradually fell on the imprisoned black mist next to him.

The black mist gradually changed under his gaze, and finally condensed into a solid shape, which was exactly the person they met during the day.

The Nightmare Demon knew his situation, so he knelt down with a "bang" sound and began to beg for mercy: "I beg you, Master, please let me go if you have a lot." Pei Du watched

him kowtow vigorously, quietly After admiring it for a while, he slowly said: "I can let you go. You answer a few questions first."

The Nightmare Demon lowered his head with a ferocious expression on his face. He knew that Pei Du had done it on purpose just now, but he Have to obey.

He raised his head and immediately put on a flattering smile on his face, nodding hurriedly: "You ask, you ask, I will tell you everything I know."

Pei Du: "When did you monsters come? To Qingshi Town?"

The Nightmare Demon thought for a while and replied: "Not long, not long, just half a month."

In half a month, he was about to occupy the entire Qingshi Town, and Pei Du's eyes flashed slightly. Seriously, this shows that the power of these monsters cannot be underestimated.