Chapter 59

Chapter 59

Pei Du's eyes narrowed slightly, but then he regained his composure.

It was as if I hadn't heard anything just now.

"Host, I'm back."

The system thought Pei Du didn't hear clearly, so it repeated it again, only to find that Pei Du still ignored him.

The system is very confused: What happened to its host?

"Host, have you lost your memory, or did something happen to you while I was away, such as breaking your head?" The system asked hesitantly, as if Pei Du had really broken his head.

Pei Du laughed angrily at the system's words. He disappeared without saying a word, and now he suddenly appeared and said that there was something wrong with his brain.

"Ha."

Pei Du sneered.

When the system heard this familiar laughter, it shuddered unconsciously. After all, at this time, the host is usually not in a good mood.

"Host, what's wrong with you?" The system asked cautiously and somewhat flatteringly.

Pei Du raised his lips slightly, but with only a little sarcasm, "Oh, you can still come back."

Although the tone was light, the system knew that the host was angry.

The system quickly explained: "Host, there is a reason why I left without saying goodbye, because I went to upgrade." "

Yes, I just went to upgrade."

"Oh." Pei Du became a little interested in this, after all, the previous system was too inconsistent. A bit more reliable.

Seeing Pei Du's rising interest, the system quickly said, with some excitement and pride in his tone: "Host, let me tell you, after upgrading, I have fewer restrictions and can help you better. "

For example." Pei Du asked suddenly, catching the system off guard.

"For example...well, you will know the host then." The system said.

Pei Du: ...

It seems like it's still as unreliable as before.

No longer entangled in this topic, he turned to ask: "How is the male protagonist now?"

"This, host, I knew you would definitely ask, and I have already investigated it in advance."

The system began to say:

"In the host After his death, the male protagonist's soul merged, and later he met Pei Yu's split soul. After communicating with Pei Yu, he took a pill, and later the male protagonist successfully ascended with the help of this pill."

Pei Du didn't expect that Feng Yunjing's soul would be fused like this.

Could it be because of his death? This should have caused a great shock to the young man.

The system continued:

"In the past two years, the male protagonist has become somewhat famous in the immortal world. He is known as the Immortal Lord Yunjing. However, the male protagonist has never given up waiting for the host to return. He is waiting for the host every day after practicing. Come on.

"Hey, the hero is so pitiful. "The system sighed.

When Pei Du heard this, some fluctuations flashed in his eyes.

Listening to what the system said, there was a person in another world, waiting for him, and his heart moved slightly. He

once thought it was just a mission, But something seemed to have changed its taste unknowingly.