Chapter 37

Chapter 37

  Pink bubbles gradually filled the air around Pei Du, as if they were not in a dark sacrificial hall, but by a bright stream.

  Fortunately, no one else's attention was on the two of them.

  Xiang Beichen lowered his head at this time, not knowing what he was thinking.

  Chi Ze was thinking in his mind whether Pei Yu was still alive. If he was alive, then...

  There was a glimmer of hope in his eyes. After all, he felt guilty and missed Pei Yu a lot in his heart.

  The only one who still paid attention to the little actions of Pei Du and the others was Ye Lingxuan.

  Looking at the interaction between the young man and Pei Du, Ye Lingxuan curled his lips, but thinking of Feng Yunjing's cold and defensive attitude, he thought it would be better to pretend that he didn't see it, so he decisively looked away.

  At the same time, you also save yourself the trouble of finding unhappiness.

  At this time, Chi Ze lowered his head and asked Xiang Beichen who was lying on the ground: "Then why do you suddenly want to kill me now?"

  After all, shouldn't the best time to take action be when he was first sealed? Why it was after he lifted the seal instead? This is very puzzling.

  Especially since Xiang Beichen has already taken the position of king of the northern kingdom and has got everything he wants. There is no need to take this risk anymore. After all, it is not worth it.

  Just like now, if we fall into a situation where we are at their mercy, it is not worth the loss.

  Of course Xiang Beichen knew this, but he had no choice.

  He took a deep breath and said slowly: "He asked me to do this. If I don't complete the task he assigned, then I will only die."

  As Xiang Beichen spoke, there was actually a hint of regret deep in his eyes.

  Later, he discovered that the medicine that the man in black robe gave him to improve his cultivation could not only improve his cultivation, but could even kill him.

  The poison occurs once every year, and he must have an antidote to survive safely, otherwise he will only live worse than death.

  Once you have endured that kind of pain, you don't want it to happen again.

  "Then why did he kill me?"

  Chi Ze felt that he had been very stable these years. Except for finding their master, he had never offended anyone at all.

  Xiang Beichen closed his eyes and then said: "He said it before, because you are..."

  However, he had just spoken a few words, and before the words even fell, his expression suddenly changed, and all the sounds seemed to be stuck in his throat, and he could not say a single word.

  A sharp pain came from his heart, as if a hand was squeezing it tightly, and there was a feeling that it was about to break. The expression on Xiang Beichen's face gradually became ferocious because of the pain, and pain came out of his mouth. He groaned and rolled on the ground, clutching his chest.

  Pei Du and the others were momentarily stunned by Xiang Beichen's movement.

  Subconsciously, he protected the young man next to him to prevent any accidents from happening.