Chapter 46

Chapter 46

  Pei Du walked towards the bed step by step and gently placed the young man on his bed.

  The young man's cheeks were rosy, his eyes were half-opened and half-closed, with a layer of mist. His hands unconsciously pulled on his collar, and he made an uncomfortable groan.

  He randomly tried to take off his clothes, but he couldn't find the belt, and there was a look of grievance on his face.

  Pei Du had no choice but to put his hand on the young man's belt and help him untie the outer robe that made him feel uncomfortable.

  Just when Pei Du wanted to help him up and take off his robe completely.

  At this moment, Feng Yunjing regained consciousness. He suddenly stretched out his hand and grabbed Pei Du's skirt. With a hint of pride on his face, he thought he was vicious and asked: "That person?" who is it?"

  In fact, her voice was so soft, as if she was coquettishly speaking.

  Pei Du was slightly stunned, but he didn't expect that this was where the young man's dilemma lay.

  He was about to explain that Bai Ri's words were just a joke, but before he could say anything, something warm pressed against his lips.

  Feng Yunjing only knew that at this moment, he just wanted to do this, and he followed his heart and put his lips forward.

  Pei Du didn't expect that a drunk person could act like a hooligan.

  A little bit of alcohol flowed down the young man's lips and into his lips.

  Burning heat accompanied by slight coolness, lips and teeth intertwined.

  The soft and smooth fluid penetrated into his mouth, testing it bit by bit, with extreme boldness, but the drunk man obviously didn't realize what he was doing, and just followed his inner instinct.

  I just want this, just like this, to be filled with each other's breath.

  Pei Du's hand slowly slid down to the young man's waist, supporting his slightly swaying figure.

  At this time, Pei Du did not hide away and completely accepted the young man's sudden enthusiasm.

  Feng Yunjing slowly relaxed his hold on Pei Du's hand, his eyes gradually became blurred, and he put his hands around Pei Du's neck.

  The two leaned close to each other.

  The moonlight scattered lightly on the bed, casting a shallow shadow of the two people embracing each other.

  Pei Du's passive attitude at the beginning gradually became active, until the young man in his arms slowly stopped moving.

  He lowered his eyes and found that at some point, the person who had taken the initiative just now had completely closed his eyes. His hand slowly fell on his chest, and his sleepiness was getting thicker.

  A look of helplessness flashed in Pei Du's eyes, he really just wanted to sleep.

  He gently laid the young man flat on the bed, and then did not leave immediately. Instead, he sat on the side of the bed, his eyes falling on the young man's face.

  Feng Yunjing was particularly quiet when he was sleeping, and of course the same was true for the young man during the day.

  There was a faint blush on her fair cheeks, and the lips that he had just kissed were slightly swollen and had a shiny sheen.