Chapter 27

Chapter 27

  "Host, what should I do?" The system is now full of tears.

  Why was the male protagonist kidnapped in such a short time?

  After all, its mission has not been completed yet, and the male protagonist has disappeared first.

  "What can I do?" Pei Du felt a little irritable and his tone was slightly impatient.

  Because right in front of his eyes, the young man was taken away so easily. It was a naked provocation to him.

  The air was silent for two seconds.

  Pei Du was silent, but suddenly said: "System, do you have anything that can quickly improve your cultivation? Bring some out so that I can bring out the male protagonist."

  The system stopped sighing for an instant and made no more noise.

  After a while, it said: "Host, your idea is very dangerous. I can't satisfy your request because it doesn't comply with the laws of this world. If I give it to you, we will be excluded. We still need to You work hard on your own."

  Pei Du knew that some of his demands were too much, so he did not embarrass it. Instead, he said, "Then tell me after you have investigated whether Pei Yu is the murderer who sealed Chi Ze."

System: "I can't do this either, because it involves related tasks, so I can't help you."

  Okay, both roads are blocked.

  Pei Du could only settle for the next best thing, and said, "Didn't you say before that you would give me a secret book when I completed the side mission? Bring it here."

  When the system heard Pei Du's words, it paused and then said hesitantly: "Host, are you sure it's now? This is a bit bad, and you can't use it now."

  A trace of doubt appeared in Pei Du's eyes. He suddenly thought of the urinary properties of the system and had a bad feeling in his heart.

  "Host, since you want it, I'll give it to you first, just so you can preview it first."

  After the system finished speaking, a thin notebook appeared in Pei Du's hand. The yellowed paper revealed a slight sense of mystery.

  Pei Du opened the first page, and four big characters caught his eye.

  Dual Cultivation Book.

  Pei Du's expression froze: "..."

  What a fucking preview.

  Pei Du closed the page with a snap.

  He raised his eyes slightly, sneered slightly and said to the system: "You are really useful."

  The tone was full of sarcasm.

  System: Isn't this secret book bad? How practical.

  The host must be telling the truth, and the system secretly confirmed its own thoughts.

  .

  The cave was quiet for a while.

  At this time, a burst of noisy footsteps suddenly came from outside the cave.

  "People from the five major sects should have come here." Pei Du thought in his mind.

  He looked around and found a place where he could hide himself.

  After a while, a group of people came over.

  "Is it here?"

  "It should be so. You can't be wrong looking at the intensity of the demonic energy."