Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Feng Yunjing looked at the strange figure in front of him, with vigilance and hesitation in his eyes.

Perhaps hearing footsteps behind him, the man slowly turned around.

Feng Yunjing's eyes widened slightly in shock, he didn't expect that it would be him.

Ye Lingxuan.

Ye Lingxuan glanced at Feng Yunjing, without surprise or curiosity in his eyes, as if Feng Yunjing's presence or absence had nothing to do with him.

He just nodded slightly, then looked away again.

At this time, Ye Lingxuan was different from the black outfit before. This time, he was wearing a white robe, black hair shawl, and a figure similar to Pei Du.

It's no wonder Feng Yunjing immediately admitted his mistake.

"Why are you here?" Feng Yunjing took a step forward and asked in surprise.

Some doubts arose in his heart, could it be that he, like himself, wanted to stay by the young master's side?

Ye Lingxuan's pale golden eyes flashed a hint of deep meaning, his gaze slowly moved up and finally landed on Feng Yunjing's face, but he didn't speak, just stared at him quietly.

After a while, Ye Lingxuan still didn't make a sound.

Feng Yunjing felt a little uncomfortable being looked at by him, and quickly looked away, with a slightly embarrassed smile on the corner of his lips.

He just felt that the person in front of him was so weird, and why did he come here?

When Pei Du approached the courtyard, what he saw was the two of them looking at each other.

The warm yellow light fell on the two people, the light blue and white clothes set off each other, and the tall and slender figures were intertwined, making them look like a pair of people from a distance.

From his point of view, there seemed to be a slight smile on the corner of the boy's lips.

Pei Du narrowed his eyes slightly, feeling that today's sunshine is inexplicably dazzling.

"Ah, host, could this belong to your rival in love? Could it be that our favorability has been improved?" The system's

worried voice came from Pei Du's mind, but he didn't know that it seemed to be on fire. Topped with oil.

Pei Du said coldly: "Shut up, you're annoying."

The system

Immediately fell silent.

It suddenly felt that its host was a little angry, it thought to itself.

Ye Lingxuan was the first to discover Pei Du. He raised his head slightly, looked in Pei Du's direction, cupped his hands, and said, "Master Pei is good." Only then did

Feng Yunjing realize that Pei Du had returned, and he quickly Turning around, there was a touch of joy in the clear almond eyes.

He quickly walked to Pei Du's side, and said to him with joy: "Sect Leader, I have successfully passed the inner sect assessment." But what he didn't expect was

that Pei Du simply said "um", Yun Jing sounded as if he was perfunctory.

Pei Du didn't look at Feng Yunjing, but walked straight towards Ye Lingxuan.

He was very curious about who this sudden extra was.

If it was to sabotage his mission.

There was a cold smile on Pei Du's lips.