Chapter 57

Chapter 57

Under the fine short hair, there are a pair of familiar eyebrows and eyes, and even the curvature under the slightly curved lips is so similar to that of a young man.

But Pei Du clearly knew that the person in front of him was not Feng Yunjing.

Because this person's eyes are not as pure as a young man's, but instead seem to have some kind of desire.

Pei Du withdrew his gaze and replied coldly: "It has nothing to do with you here. You can go out first."

Facing the face that looked exactly like the young man, Pei Du could not say anything critical.

Pei Du lowered his head and his eyes fell on the document in front of him.

The new assistant who was standing, Feng Shu, was a little dissatisfied with the result, but looking at Pei Du's attitude, he finally withdrew in disbelief.

After closing the door of Pei Du's office, Feng Shu's expression immediately changed.

He said in a complaining tone: "You said using this face is foolproof, but why didn't he react at all?"

After all, he changed his face and last name for the mission mentioned by the system. What happened? It's of no use.

"Don't be anxious." A voice without any emotion came from Feng Shu's mind.

"I'm not in a hurry." Feng Shu's face changed slightly, with a hint of anxiety in his tone.

"How can I not be anxious? This is what you said. I can only survive if I gain Pei Du's love. Seeing that my time is running out, you still tell me not to be anxious."

Feng Shu, A month ago, he was just an ordinary college student. However, when he was crossing the road, he accidentally failed to notice the red light on the opposite side and died in a car accident on the spot.

At this time, the system that claimed to be able to revive him came to him, saying that it could revive him as long as he got the love of one person.

Feng Shu was very confident about this kind of thing. After all, he was very popular in school.

And even if he failed, it would only be death. Now that he had a chance to live, how could Feng Shu give up.

But what he didn't expect was that this system would allow him to use an unfamiliar face to conquer the mission objectives, and also allow him to learn the habits of that unfamiliar person.

Forced to do so, Feng Shu finally spent a month studying despite his unwillingness.

After all, according to the system, if he does not gain Pei Du's love within three months, he will completely disappear from this world.

So Feng Shu used some connections to join Pei Du's company and directly became his assistant. With the plan of first-come-first-served basis, relying on his foolproof face, he would definitely be able to complete the task.

But he didn't expect that he would die before he left the army. Pei Du obviously didn't react at all.

How could he not be anxious?

The system ignored Feng Shu's anxiety and just continued to say without emotion: "Next step, you can do this..."

After listening to the system's words, Feng Shu's eyes lit up, and he suddenly felt that there was still hope for this matter.

Pei Du sneezed in the office.

Who is talking about him or plotting against him?

Pei Du put down the documents in his hands and walked to the office window.