Chapter 74

Chapter 74

Bai Maran stood on the high platform with a faint smile on his face.

He is distant and lacks enthusiasm, as if the woman next to him is not the person he has worked so hard to marry, but a stranger.

Li Mo looked at the man beside her, her eyes filled with admiration.

She was saved by him, and he also gave her her name.

Now she can finally become his Taoist companion.

Even though her cultivation level was not high, he never disliked her.

Li Mo always thought that Bai Minran liked her, but it wasn't until later that she discovered that she had overthought everything.

She is just a stand-in.

But it doesn't matter, even if she is a substitute, she is willing.

There was a smile on the woman's lips, but there was a hint of excitement in her eyes.

At this moment, Bai Minran's face suddenly changed, and there was excitement and guilt in his eyes.

He saw the familiar and gorgeous face in the audience, looking at him.

Those eyes are still so beautiful and unforgettable.

he came?

Bai Tongran thought in his heart.

So, deep down in his heart, he still has his place, right?

"It's true." Bai's father coughed, but saw that his son suddenly became silent for some reason when the contract was signed.

Xian Xian and Nanghuang were watching with both eyes. Bai's father didn't want anything to go wrong at this time. He called out again, this time with more force: "Bai Minran." At this time,

Bai Minran came back to his senses. .

Li Mo looked in the direction where Bai Minran was dazed, and saw a person, her pupils narrowed slightly.

It must be him.

No wonder he thought about it for so long.

Li Mo held her hand tightly, her nails digging into her flesh without even realizing it.

The ceremony on the stage is still going on, but some people's hearts are no longer on it.

Rong Li glanced at Bai Minran and immediately looked away.

After all, he gets angry when he sees this person.

Suddenly he regretted coming here, it was obviously to bring trouble to himself.

Looking back, he found that Ming Ye still had a sullen face.

He blinked slowly, slightly confused.

Rong Li tugged on Ming Ye's sleeve, came to his side and asked in confusion: "What's wrong with you?"

Seeing the confused look on the young man's face, Ming Ye slightly licked his sword before he said: "You are It's not that I know that Bai Ruran."

Ming Ye looked at the young man, he was a little worried that there would be a certain look of surprise in the young man's eyes

. If the young man had any entanglements with others, he might have to reconsider his decision.

He knew that Rong Li had always His L's have always been regarded as a joke, but he has always been serious. If the young man already has his heart set on something, he doesn't want to force him.