Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"No, it's nothing."

Pei Du heard the boy's faltering answer, and he looked full of lack of confidence.

A faint smile flashed across his eyes, but he continued to ask in a deep voice, "Really, Xiaojing?" The last two words had an indescribable softness.

He raised his eyes slightly and looked at Feng Yunjing.

Feng Yunjing looked at Pei Du's deep and gentle eyes, and couldn't help it for a while, but he still held back the words that were about to blurt out, and said firmly: "Yes."

Pei Du knew that if he asked again Go on, the boy will definitely tell him everything, so he didn't ask any more.

Feng Yunjing originally thought that Pei Du would continue to ask, but he didn't expect him to skip this topic.

He breathed a sigh of relief.

In this way, the young master will not know those bad things, he is a little lucky.

"Tomorrow's object hunt will be carried out at night. During the day, you should take a good rest and recharge your batteries."

Pei Du knew that the night's object search must be carried out by the male lead at night, so he was very happy about it. Don't worry, because that Feng Yunjing faintly revealed some over-mature aura.

Although he often makes trouble for him, he is more reliable at critical moments.

Hearing Pei Du's words of concern, Feng Yunjing felt warm in his heart.

Looking quietly at Pei Du, the man's side face was bathed in the sunlight, at that moment Feng Yunjing felt his heartbeat suddenly slow down by half a beat.

He felt that he might be sick, and he was seriously ill, especially when he was facing Pei Du.

...

As night fell, dots of silvery light dotted the dark night sky.

When Feng Yunjing woke up, he found himself lying on the bed with a thin brocade quilt covering his body.

Different from previous cultivation, today's self actually rested so early, which made him feel a little strange.

He recalled what happened during the day, but he didn't expect that silly Baitian to be so stubborn during the day, why wasn't he so stubborn towards Pei Du.

Express some regret.

Then he discovered some things that Feng Yunjing hadn't discovered during the day. That Elder Feng was also so serious in the memory of his last life, and he was especially annoying to those who didn't follow the rules. over him.

Unless it's for some other reason.

Could it be because of Pei Du

? But at that time, Pei Du didn't seem to be in the crowd. Could it be that he was thinking too much?

He stroked his chin, thinking deeply, when the door was pushed open.

Feng Yunjing pulled off the quilt subconsciously, and covered his body first. In fact, he was wearing a jacket outside, but when he thought that it was Pei Du who came in, he felt inexplicably uncomfortable.

When I saw it, it was indeed Pei Du, and he was the only one who never knocked on the door to signal when he entered his room.

He snorted, "Please some people knock on the door first when they enter the door next time, otherwise it will be bad if they bump into something."