Chapter 64

Chapter 64

Shen Yinan never thought that he would meet Pei Du again.

Because in his heart, Pei Du and Feng Yunjing must have been buried together in the Cold Moon Mountain.

After all, thirty years have passed. For thirty whole years, Pei Du and the others have not appeared in front of anyone.

Moreover, Pei Du, who could not even be found by the leader Mu Qingci, would have no other outcome except death.

When he learned about this incident before, his mood was somewhat complicated.

Not only was he excited that Pei Du died there, but because Pei Du's words had been in his ears, he was really a little scared, fearing that Pei Du would come to settle accounts with him after he came back.

And once Pei Du dies, he won't have to fear anything.

But he felt a little inexplicably disappointed in his heart. After all, he once really liked Pei Du.

But now, when Pei Du stood in front of him, there was only a trace of fear left in his heart.

He was afraid that Pei Du would still remember that incident and come to settle the score with him.

But then he thought that he was no longer the Shen Yinan he was thirty years ago.

Thirty years is enough to change a lot. For example, his current cultivation level has reached the level of Yuanying, and he is still the intermediate level of Yuanying.

And now Pei Du.

Shen Yinan looked at Pei Du and found that his cultivation level was only at the elementary level of Nascent Soul, and he dropped his heart.

With a fake smile on his lips, he politely replied: "Long time no see, Senior Brother Pei."

He said word by word, his eyes gradually moving from Pei Du's body to Feng Yunjing's body.

There was an inexplicable feeling of unhappiness in his heart. He never understood why Pei Du chose this person.

Even at this time, Shen Yinan was still struggling with this issue, knowing that it was impossible for Pei Du to be with him.

Feng Yunjing noticed Shen Yinan's gaze and raised his eyes slightly.

Over the past three years, his cultivation in the Immortal Realm has given the young man an unknowing aura.

It was a kind of momentum that belonged to those with high strength versus those with low strength.

Shen Yinan suddenly withdrew his gaze. He didn't know why he had such an illusion.

It was obvious that the person in front of him was not as good as Pei Du.

Ji Liangjun next to him called Shen Yinan respectfully: "Hello, Elder Shen."

A trace of surprise flashed in Pei Du's eyes. He did not expect that Shen Yinan had become an elder.

When Shen Yinan heard what Ji Liangjun called him, he realized that he was now an elder of the Yunshan Sect.

Pei Du cannot be disrespectful to him.

He raised his head slightly and looked at Pei Du with a sense of superiority.

He completely forgot that a second ago, he was still worried about Pei Du's revenge.

Pei Du couldn't help but smile when he saw Shen Yinan's appearance, but his eyes were really cold.