Chapter 93

Chapter 93

"I didn't know that the Crown Prince was here. Pei Du was really disappointed to welcome him."

Pei Du said this respectfully and politely, but his attitude was not respectful at all.

After all, he didn't even turn around, only facing Ming Chen with his back.

Ming Chen didn't care about this, because he only cared about one question, which was:

"Who are you?"

Ming Chen looked at Pei Du standing in front of the Immortal Execution Platform, his eyes full of inquiry.

It seems like he didn't see through this person.

Ruoguo said he was Ming Ye, but apart from his appearance, nothing else about him looked similar to Ming Ye.

Ming Chen originally went to the place where Pei Du lived to look for him, but he didn't expect that the people there actually said that Pei Du had gone out.

Going out at this time is a bit intriguing.

After checking the location, Ming Chen discovered that Pei Du had arrived at the Immortal Execution Platform.

What a coincidence. And the reason why he is a sacred object of the demon clan is because there is a ray of soul of the sealed demon king in it. When necessary, it can be used as the best weapon, because every ray of soul has the past. A part of Demon Lord's cultivation should not be underestimated. Ming Chen touched the flute in his hand and turned a deaf ear to Ming Ye's words. This flute was left behind when he made a deal with Zeng Wuxin. He didn't expect that it would be of great help to him now.

After all, this is where Ming Ye disappeared back then, and now...

this man named Pei Du actually went to this place on his own initiative?

Is it a coincidence? Or did it on purpose.

Zhuxian Platform has always been a restricted area in the immortal world and is extremely dangerous. If he accidentally falls, even Ming Chen himself cannot guarantee what will happen to him.

But for ordinary people, if they fall onto the Immortal Execution Platform, they will definitely lose their souls.

So when Ming Ye got off the Immortal Execution Platform, Ming Chen thought without any doubt that Ming Ye was dead, but later he realized something was wrong.

But now, usually there is no one here.

This Pei Du looked fearless, so how could he not be suspicious.

Pei Du turned sideways and did not answer his question. He just turned his head and glanced at Ming Chen. His expression was indifferent and his eyes were also light in color.

At that glance, it was as if Ming Ye was standing there, so similar.

Ming Chen froze on the spot, and he couldn't help blurting out: "Ming Ye." Unexpectedly

, when he heard these two words from Ming Chen, Pei Du smiled.

That smile was full of disdain.

Pei Du's laughter instantly brought back Ming Chen's sanity, and he scolded sternly: "Tell me, what's your purpose in pretending to be Aye?"

Even at this moment, Ming Chen didn't forget to act like himself. He is a good royal brother who loves and protects his younger brother.

"You must have forced him down from here."

Pei Du ignored Ming Chen and said to himself. It was originally his own business, but it was as if he was telling someone else's story.

"What are you talking about? How could I force Ah Ye?"