Chapter 25

Chapter 25

At this time, Pei Du could only feel that he was in a dark space, unable to see his fingers.

He frowned slightly, and couldn't help but think of what Mu Qingci said before, that he needed to take that pill on the fifteenth day of every month.

But because too many things have happened recently, Pei Du has already put this matter behind him.

So, where is he now?

"Host, you are now in the sea of consciousness of this body."

Pei Du originally thought that the system had disappeared, but he did not expect that it was still there.

"Of course I am. After all, I am bound to the host's consciousness. Wherever your consciousness is, host, I will be there."

Pei Du nodded. The appearance of the system made him feel relieved. After all, he can now understand to some situations.

He asked the system: "What's wrong with this body? Also, you've been checking about this medicine for so long and you still haven't gotten the result?" The system felt guilty for a moment

.

"This, you can't blame me. After all, I am still underage, so I am lacking in mission capabilities." The system muttered in a low voice, and then said seriously: "Host, I now know what it is." "Because of you

. This time the disease occurred, I completely caught it. There is a living thing in the body that is hosting you, that is, it is currently occupying your body." After listening to the system's words, Pei Du looked slightly solemn. This

body There is such a thing inside, but he has just discovered it now.

If it hadn't been for this explosion, he probably wouldn't have thought of it.

"Continue." Pei Du said.

"According to the information I found, the host in your body. The creature inside is a small bug, called a soul-eating bug. This bug specializes in devouring the spiritual energy in the host. It will only activate on the night of the full moon, occupying the host's body and devouring the spiritual energy. "

That's it.

Pei Du probably understood that the pills Mu Qingci gave him were probably to inhibit or shorten the time that the soul-eating insect occupied this body. But he didn't take it this time and was caught by

the soul-eating insect. Taking advantage of the opportunity, he took over his body.

Pei Du suddenly thought of a question: "Then

why does this body have soul-eating insects in it. "

The system that he was talking about just now froze for a moment.

Then Pei Du heard the system say: "This still needs to be explored by the host on its own. "

Pei Du:...

At

the same time, I am familiar with overseas.

Feng Yunjing looked at Pei Du's blood-red eyes, and a bad premonition rose in his heart.

But at this time, he was already worried about Pei Du. Overcoming the fear rising in his heart,

he took a few steps closer to Pei Du and asked with worry on his face: "Young Master, what's wrong with you? What's wrong with you? "

But he didn't expect that the next second he was pulled directly into "Pei Du's" arms and was tightly confined in his arms. A burst of cold air came from "Pei Du"'s body, which should have been warm. At this moment, Feng Yunjing's arms were full of coldness.