Chapter 41

Chapter 41

  After a while, Feng Yunjing calmed down.

  Only then did he realize that he had actually fallen into Pei Du's arms, and he took two steps back suddenly.

  Pei Du saw the young man taking several steps back as if he was far away from a ferocious beast. He said:? ? ?

  "What happened?"

  Pei Du's intuition told him that something must have happened just now that he didn't notice.

  But he heard Feng Yunjing's calm reply: "No, nothing happened."

  The young man answered too neatly and repeated both sides.

  This made Pei Du feel even more problematic.

  It must not be as simple as what he said.

  But before he could ask, Feng Yunjing walked forward without looking at him again.

  Pei Du was ignored so completely for the first time:...

  Feng Yunjing only felt that his head was still a little unclear.

  Thinking of the scenes that flashed before his eyes, his face gradually changed.

  There he saw Pei Du.

  Pei Du is extremely cold and cruel.

  This is not the current Pei Du who is always warm to others even though he is a little evil.

  The cold Pei Du gradually overlapped with the Pei Du from the previous life.

  He kept saying in his ear: "Everything you see now is fake, it's all fake."

  This sentence seemed to have become a curse, echoing in Feng Yunjing's ears.

  Moreover, the person used Pei Du's face, but his voice was full of gloom.

  Countless repetitions convinced him that everything that person said was true.

In fact, he was not reborn, everything was his illusion, and that Pei Du was his imagination, and he imagined it to make up for the vacancy he had left.

  In fact, this Pei Du did not exist. When he thought of this possibility, Feng Yunjing suddenly felt a huge sense of panic in his heart.

  This feeling of helplessness and panic was something Feng Yunjing had never experienced before, even when facing death.

  It wasn't until this moment that he realized that Pei Du had unknowingly occupied a considerable position in his heart.

  Suddenly, Pei Du's voice sounded in his ears. It was gentle and caring in his memory. It was at this moment that he returned to reality.

  .

  "Ding, favorability +80."

  Pei Du was slightly stunned by the sudden sound coming from the system.

  What happened just now?

  Pei Du watched the young man walking straight forward. He could only follow him, but what he didn't expect was that by accident, they actually walked out of the road they had just spared for a long time.

  A dark room lit by yellowish candlelight appeared in front of them.

  The two of them were now standing outside the darkroom.

  At this time, Pei Du suddenly noticed that Feng Yunjing was looking at him from time to time, with some inexplicable emotions in his eyes.

  But when he looked over, the young man naturally withdrew his gaze, as if nothing had happened.