Chapter 94 ended

Chapter 94

just when Ming Chen thought everything could be over.

Suddenly, a golden light flashed and scattered the demonic soul surrounding Pei Du.

Then a figure quickly rushed to Pei Du's side.

Feng Yunjing felt extremely distressed.

"Even if it's a trap, you don't have to sacrifice so much."

The young man said with great grievance, as if the injured person was not Pei Du but himself.

With the help of the young man, Pei Du sat up.

He touched the young man's cheek and said with a smile: "This way it looks real."

Feng Yunjing snorted coldly, a little angry, but he also knew that Pei Du could only do this, otherwise Ming Chen would not be able to do anything. Will admit it.

He could only look at Ming Chen with angry eyes.

At this time, Ming Chen was looking blankly in another direction, where a person was walking over.

Ming Chen knelt on the ground with a bang, his face instantly turned pale, and he called in a low voice: "Emperor Father."

The person who came was none other than the Immortal Emperor.

"You are a traitor, you are a traitor." The Immortal Emperor pointed at Ming Chen with a trembling hand.

The Immortal Emperor never thought that the gentle eldest son in the past would turn into the terrifying person he is today.

And he even hurt his only biological brother just for the sake of becoming a prince.

"Leave the rest of the matter to the Immortal Emperor himself." Pei Du stood up with Feng Yunjing's support and said to the Immortal Emperor opposite.

He felt that there was no longer anything to do with him here. As for the remaining matters, it was up to the Immortal Emperor to decide how to deal with Ming Chen.

The Immortal Emperor looked at Pei Du and wanted to say something, but did not speak. He could only watch Pei Du walk away with Feng Yunjing's support.

As soon as Pei Du left, Ming Chen quickly knelt and moved to the Immortal Emperor's feet, grabbed his robe, and looked up at the Immortal Emperor:

"Emperor Father, Emperor Father, I am just confused for a moment, you just Please spare me."

At this moment, Ming Chen really felt regretful.

Unfortunately it was too late, everything was a foregone conclusion.

The Immortal Emperor shook his head and looked at the eldest son: "Ming Chen, you disappoint me so much."

These words made Ming Chen's face paler, and he loosened his grip on the Immortal Emperor's clothes. Jiao's hand was on his hands, and he knelt down on the ground in despair.

Suddenly, he sneered:

"Disappointed, I guess my father has always been disappointed with me. After all, Ming Ye is the only one who will never let you down." The

Immortal Emperor did not expect that Ming Chen was still thinking about this matter at this time. I didn't feel like I was wrong at all.

He sighed, maybe he was also responsible for Ming Chen being like this.

"You are wrong." The Immortal Emperor said slowly.

"I was wrong. What was wrong with me? I just want to get back what belongs to me."