Chapter 60

Chapter 60

"Do you know Immortal Lord Yunjing?"

Pei Du was standing on the street at this time. Suddenly, a person next to him bumped his arm and asked him with a familiar look.

Pei Du had not yet come to his senses and shook his head subconsciously.

After all, he had just returned to this body not long ago.

The body Pei Du is using now is his previous body.

After Pei Du died unexpectedly, the system took Pei Du's body into the system space. This is why Feng Yunjing did not find Pei Du's body.

While the system repaired the body, it also upgraded the body's cultivation to the God Transformation Stage. After all, only people in the God Transformation Stage can enter this fairyland.

But Pei Du felt that it was still not a good deal, so he decided to bargain with the system: "System, now the male protagonist's cultivation level is a true immortal, and I am only in the transformation stage. This is a bit unjustifiable."

System: "Uh..." It seems that what the host said makes sense.

"But host, it's against the rules for me to help you improve your cultivation to become a god. All I can do now is help you speed up your cultivation."

"Deal."

In fact, Pei Du doesn't like getting something for nothing.

The person who had just started talking to Pei Du seemed to have found someone who could show off. He pulled Pei Du and started chatting for a while.

"Then you don't know. Immortal Lord Yunjing, like everyone else, came from the world of immortal cultivation, but his talent is something that is rare to see in a hundred years." "At the same time,

Immortal Lord Yunjing is also very diligent. With more cultivation, it has only been three years since he ascended, and he has already become a true immortal."

Pei Du gradually became interested as he listened to these words.

Listening to others praising Feng Yunjing, he felt a slight sense of pride in his heart.

"The only strange thing is that it is said that Immortal Lord Yunjing has been looking for someone, but he has not found him for three years." "The

person who ascended from the same place as Immortal Yunjing said that person is Yunjing Immortal Lord's senior brother, his name is Pei Du, that person's portrait has been circulated." "

He looks so handsome, no wonder Immortal Lord Yunjing has been looking for that person for so many years." The man suddenly looked at Pei Du He was silent for a moment, and then said: "Don't tell me, you are really similar to the person that Immortal Lord Yunjing is looking for." "

Pfft", systematic laughter came from Pei Du's mind, and he said excitedly : "Host, if that person knew that you were Pei Du, wouldn't he be surprised to death?"

Seeing how enthusiastic the person opposite was, Pei Du suddenly said to the person: "Actually, I am Pei Du."

The person smiled slightly. He was stunned for a moment, then laughed, "You, you, haha..."

"You won't want to have sex with Yunjing Xian just because I said you are like the person Yunjing Xianjun is looking for. You're interested in relationships, that's right. After all, I think you look like you've just ascended to the immortal world, and you're still in the early stages of becoming a god." "

But, people who have thoughts like yours, let alone every day, Just every few days, someone would come to Yunjing Immortal Lord's residence and say what kind of Pei Du he was, but everyone was kicked out. Not only did he lose face, but he also made others laugh at him."