Chapter 81

Chapter 81

"Are you sure you see clearly?"

Ming Chen touched his chin, and there was a flash of deep thought in his eyes.

"Going back to Your Highness, my subordinate may have misunderstood. I saw that the girl is already fat and slender, and the girl is pretty! My subordinate lowered his head

and knelt on one knee. On the ground, his tone was serious.

"That's it. "Ming Chen said softly.

Isn't this just because I can't find a place to shop for my shoes, so it takes a lot of effort.

How come he doesn't have the power to suppress that bastard? He's thinking about it, so it's just the devil. He got involved in the relationship.

Originally, he was just a

small demon clan, but this was not a problem, but Ruo Qi Ь, that means the same as M. Ming Chen

felt that his chance might have arrived. Ming Ye

held the young man in his arms tightly, as if he was afraid that the young man would disappear again.

The kiss moved from the young man's lips P , Ming Ye kissed the young man's forehead gently again.

"I'm going to say goodbye again this time, okay. "Ming Ye said slowly, with a hint of pleading in his tone, not at all. Rong

Li was being kissed by Ming Ye in a daze, and he nodded subconsciously. Look

. The young man nodded. Although he thanked Xiubian, Ming Ye was still a little worried, because the young man was in his arms now, and he would never give him another chance to escape.

Ming Ye whispered in the young man's ear . : "Xiao Li, you are so kind. "The warm breath in his tone

spread all over Rong Li's ears, and his earlobes were slightly red.

He also knew what to say for a moment, seeing Ming Ye looking so heartbroken. , he only knew that the same was true in his heart.

At exactly this moment, a shout came from the distance.

"Where are you, Xiangyong Neodymium?" "

This voice directly broke the ambiguous atmosphere between the two.

Rong Li took a step back instantly, and Ming Ye closed the distance. After all, this familiar person in Shanshu still didn't seem to let others discover his relationship with Ming Ye. Because of the impact on Ming Ye, Ming Shu Rongli

M wanted to hurt Ming Ye because of him.

Ming Ye did the same thing - M frowned patiently.

These people must have come together by coincidence, Zhen Meng Shuo Several immortal

generals were chasing this way, yelling and screaming, as if they were afraid that others would know they were coming this way.

Ming Ye took the young man's hand, and he said to Rong Li: " Let's hide for a while. "

Ming Ye still wants to face these people directly and get along with more young people.

Rong Li nodded, and the two of them left here.

Ming Ye took the young man to a hidden place, where he was once bored. It was a place where Bian Xiang occasionally rested, because many people knew about it, so someone would disturb him.

Only then did Ming Ye remember that he seemed to have forgotten something.

Looking at the young man beside him, Ming Ye blinked slowly Blinking, he said with slight hesitation: "Xiao Li, why did you appear in the fairy world? "