Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Curly smoke slowly rises from the incense burner in the room, obscuring the figure of the young man on the bed.

Pei Du supported his head with one hand, leaning against the table, his eyes slightly closed.

"Water, water..."

A weak and hoarse voice came from the bed.

Pei Du opened his eyes abruptly, without any sleepiness in them.

He stood up and walked to the bed with the warm water that had been dried.

The boy on the bed closed his eyes tightly, and there was an abnormal blush on his fair cheeks, his lips were slightly parted, as if he was looking for a source of water.

Pei Du took a step forward, sat on the edge of the bed, helped the young man into his arms, lifted the young man's chin slightly, put the mouth of the cup against the young man's lips, and poured water into his mouth.

Feng Yunjing subconsciously swallowed the water source that he didn't know where it came from.

It was not until the small glass of water was exhausted that Pei Du took away the teacup, intending to put the boy back on the bed and lie down.

But suddenly Feng Yunjing grabbed his clothes tightly, the boy's body trembled slightly, and he hummed in a low voice: "Don't go..."

Pei Du looked at the clothes tightly held by Feng Yunjing. The hem he was grasping, coupled with his very weak appearance, did not pull out the heel that was being grasped in the end, stayed by the bed.

As if because of having a familiar aura by his side, the sleeping teenager felt much more at ease.

Pei Du looked at the side face of the young man, a little lost in thought, and his memory couldn't help drifting back to last night.

...

Pei Du had just come out of Lingyue Palace, when he met the seventh elder, Yun Zhongnan, who had been waiting for him for a long time.

He stopped.

"I don't know why the elder is looking for a disciple?"

Pei Du had a faint smile on his face, but he was full of alienation and impatience hidden under his indifference.

Elder Yun didn't notice Pei Du's impatience at all, he only saw Pei Du's superficial respect, with a slightly satisfied smile on his face, and then went cold again.

He glanced at Pei Du critically, and his tone was slightly sarcastic, "Could it be that there is nothing to do, so you can't find our young master Pei?"

Pei Du raised his eyes slightly, and then said slowly:

"Of course not, but The disciple still has something to do now, so he needs to take a step first."

Pei Du glanced at Yun Zhongnan with a little coldness in his eyes, trying to suppress his impatience as much as possible.

For a moment, Yun Zhongnan felt that Pei Du's eyes were very intimidating.

Then he felt that he took Pei Du too seriously, and he was just a brat.

Seeing that Pei Du turned around and was about to leave, he thought of his son's entrustment, Yun Zhongnan waved his hand quickly and asked someone to stop him.

"Do you remember that you hurt my son Xiaozi before, shouldn't you say something?" He asked confidently, delaying Pei Du while waiting for Pei Du to apologize to him.