Chapter 22

Chapter 22

After entering Beiyu City, the surrounding demonic energy dissipated a lot.

But the city is still desolately populated and the surroundings are very quiet.

The once prosperous scene can still be seen from the streets and alleys.

At this time, Xiang Beichen suddenly asked,

"What do you call the three of you?"

He stared straight at Pei Du, obviously he just wanted to know Pei Du's name.

Feng Yunjing looked at Xiang Beichen's slightly eager eyes as he looked at Pei Du. His eyes were slightly wary, and he felt in his heart that this man must not be a good person.

Especially the way he looked at Pei Du made people feel particularly uncomfortable.

Ye Lingxuan, who was standing aside and had always been indifferent, now frowned slightly.

Why is he here?

"Pei Du."

Pei Du called back.

Because he knew that even if he didn't say anything, it would be easy for Xiang Beichen to know what he wanted to know, so he might as well take the initiative to tell him.

"Pei Du, Pei."

Xiang Beichen murmured in a low voice.

Suddenly hearing this familiar yet unfamiliar surname, he was in a daze for a moment, and a complex emotion that seemed like nostalgia, but not like nostalgia, flashed in his eyes.

While observing the surrounding environment, Pei Du asked Xiang Beichen calmly, "Is there any problem?"

He took in all the complexity that flashed in Xiang Beichen's eyes.

It seemed that from the moment this person appeared, Pei Du felt that he seemed to know him.

No, maybe he knew someone who at least looked like him.

No matter what, Pei Du didn't believe that a monarch would be so bored that he would talk to young people like them. There must be some purpose.

Xiang Beichen was stunned for a moment, then smiled. He waved his hand in greeting with a friendly expression on his face: "No problem, it just reminded me of a good friend."

That easy-going look was not at all like the fierce tactics in the rumors. people.

Xiang Beichen looked at Pei Du's face that was so similar to that person, with memories in his eyes, and he continued: "His surname is also Pei, and he looks somewhat similar to you. Do you think it's fate?"

"Oh."

Pei Du responded coldly, not at all curious about the person Xiang Beichen was talking about.

Seeing Pei Du's reaction, Xiang Beichen smiled helplessly: "Although you look similar, your personalities are really different. He has always been a very cheerful person..." He

said While observing Pei Du's expression, Xiang Beichen couldn't help but wonder if he was overthinking when he saw that Pei Du's expression remained unchanged.

Maybe it was just a coincidence, after all, he couldn't have descendants.

"Okay, senior, if there is nothing else, we will take the first step."

Pei Du directly interrupted what Xiang Beichen was about to say and nodded coldly towards him.

Without waiting for his answer, he led Feng Yunjing and Ye Lingxuan towards the place where the Yunshan Sect met.