Chapter 88

Chapter 88

Seeing Rong Li's expression change, Zeng Wuyi couldn't help but feel a little satisfied.

Seeing the Demon Lord, who had always been aloof and extremely calm, showing such an expression for the first time, Zeng Wuyi felt endlessly happy.

"How do I know, maybe you can ask yourself, Demon Lord."

Zeng Wuyi's eyes flashed with a hint of pride, and his slightly upward eyes looked at Rong Li coldly.

If it weren't for the fact that Rong Li had lost his cultivation and the magic lotus was still in his hands, Zeng Wuyi wouldn't have dared to provoke Rong Li. After all, there was a huge disparity in strength between the two of them.

Rong Li gradually regained his previous cold expression.

He had never doubted Ming Ye, but another face could not help but appear in his mind.

That face had always made him very uncomfortable, even though this man was Ming Ye's biological brother.

Rong Li ignored Zeng Wuyi's ridicule. He just raised his eyes slightly and looked at Zeng Wuyi, with an intimidating sharpness in his eyes: "It must be Ming Chen."

There was no doubt in his words, completely. It's an affirmative tone.

"How do you know?" Zeng Wuyi replied subconsciously.

After saying this, Zeng Wuyi felt a little annoyed, annoyed that he had been tricked into saying something like this.

But it doesn't matter, Rong Li is destined not to survive today.

He comforted himself in his heart, and his face returned to calmness from the panic just now, as if he was confident.

Rong Li's eyes showed such an expression.

But he couldn't figure out why the eldest prince wanted to collude with people in the Demon Realm.

Thinking about some more things, I think it has something to do with the princess of the East China Sea.

It seems that these three people have become connected unknowingly.

Rong Li knew that his unintentional purpose was nothing more than to gain the position of Demon Lord, so what did the eldest prince care about?

Is it the position of prince?

It's really ridiculous that the position of the prince is greater than the love of brothers.

Rong Li felt a little sorry for Ming Ye for a moment. He always regarded others as his brothers and was extremely respectful, but he didn't know that the brother he had always respected wanted to take his position.

"Stop talking nonsense, you can't enter this demonic realm today, and today next year will be your death anniversary."

Zeng Wuyi waved his hand, and the man in black behind him rushed towards Rong Li.

Rong Li didn't pay attention to these little minions who were being summoned.

Dark blood spread all over the ground, and the smell of blood filled the air, which was slightly pungent.

At this time, the sky gradually sank, not a trace of clouds could be seen, and everything was dark in the distance.

The cold wind blew the young man's black hair, creating a graceful arc. The young man's expression was cold, with a faint murderous intent in his eyes, and a few drops of black blood were spattered on his fair cheeks.

The last person he had unintentionally brought dissipated into the air.

But he didn't have a trace of fear, as if he had some confidence.