Nova

Being an Ambrose had it peaks,trust me it does but sometimes it could be suffocating because you are being monitored daily and are expected to live up to expectations and the dread of not doing what you desired because an Ambrose was suppose to act like this or that but that life wasn't for me.I want to explore the world try to do something for myself without having to think about what others thought of me just because I was the son of A business tycoon,a renowned chef and also a prominent psychologist.

I sigh one last time as I looked at my room one last time before descending the stairs and meeting my siblings who looked sadden at my departure.I hugged King,my alpha brother,who had a pokerface on just like our mother and it was really funny because his mechanisms was just like her that why, I knew that even though I wouldn't inherit the company later,he was going to take it to new heights.

Next stood our last of the triplets, Chase I made some sign language with him to convey my love to him and how much I was going to miss him.Among the three of us,he was the balance between us,triplets.He took after our omega papa,the funny part was that Papa Skylar wasn't the one who birthed him but we never felt like that.

Lastly,I hugged our youngest sibling,Ryu,he is a beta just like me and oh boy,he got the attitude of Daddy aka Raine though Papa Skylar birthed him .I looked at Uncle Alexander,who halted his travelling just to bid me farewell and I was really touched by his consideration.He was few  years older than us so instead of treating him like an elder,he became a brother to us and the gamma has really helped shape us into what we are today and we were grateful for that.

I hugged my grandparents along with Uncle Louis,Archery and Uncle valentine.Then I went to my parents who stood akimbo and and oh god I sure would miss them all so very much ,so like a child I run into their embraces and cried wanting to stay like this but it was time for me to set out and learn what life has for me so with one finally hug.I set off to the airport not wanting anyone to see me off because then I will  be more reluctant to leave and I couldn't let emotions cloud my judgement.

So I board the plane to my journey which was country N,where I would be staying with Uncle Oscar and uncle Collins with my cousins who I really missed a lot and shivered at the trouble they would lure me in because of their mischief and oh boy, imagining Uncle Oscar running after us so that he could punish us brought a smile to my face and a nostalgia at how I would save Chase and Ryu from Daddy Raine's wrath.

Arriving at the airport in country N I took a look at the environment before smiling because, this was what I chose for myself.
Quickly,my eyes found the Villarosa family,who were waving energetic at me and I forgot about everything and rushed to them and we really enjoyed ourselves with the bickers between uncle Oscar and that of his five mischievous children while Uncle Collins looked like they were hopeless cases all in all am happy to be here.Little did he know that drama that would soon catch up with him but without knowing what was going to happen,he was enjoying himself with his companions.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors and tell what you thought of this chapter.

Phoenix