Author

"Finally the man of the hour has arrived."Mary said sarcastically, hoping to see a reaction from John but the man kept a nonchalant look that said he didn't give two shit about her words.

"Sorry for keeping you all waiting."John's face spoke a different thing that he wasn't the least bothered if they thought he was late or not.

"Hurry up boy and don't keep us waiting because some of us have important things to do other than having a taboo relationship with a boy old enough to be his son."John smiled softly at his father's words because if it was before this statement would have become his Achilles heel.

"Sorry once again for being late and I truly know how busy,you three are so let get down to business but before that we are missing one person, family."Oscar glared at his younger brother wanting to punch him in the face to remove that smirk from his face and cursing John for being so selfish and childish and not helping out at the company upon his return because the finances of the corporate wasn't doing very well.

"Quit this childish act  make yourself useful by coming with me and assuming your position for the growth of the company."Oscar said looking so  righteous that he forgot that five years ago,they threw John out of the house, family and corporation and now as their businesses is flopping,he is telling the latter to come back to work.

"Master John,I am here."

"Finally."John clapped his hands on seeing the arrival of Nanny okoh's grandson who happens to be a business lawyer for the Villarosa Corp while his father is the family legal representative.John sat on the single couch facing the other three members and signalled Gilbert to have a seat at the next unoccupied couch.

Gilbert handed a document to John who took a glance at it then passed it to the other three,who didn't take a look expecting John to explain what the document contained but he feigned dumbness and  crossed his legs then looked at them.

"What is this?"

"Why don't you three take a look.Hey don't look at me like I have got a bomb in there."

Oscar took the document and read it looking so speechless that made Mary and Steve worried so they also took a look and saw what it was written on the document then Steve ripped the document,looking at John like he was staring at his enemy but to John,he looked like a dog protecting a bone he had stolen from the rightful owner and barking to threaten the owner of the bone to not try snatching it bone.

"Are you crazy."

"Dad, I won't call it crazy just taking what rightfully belongs to me so why don't we take deep breaths and discuss this matter properly especially you Dad or rather I should say Uncle because it wouldn't be nice for you to get BP without seeing how am going to take back everything that belongs to me."He said that so innocently that no one would suspect him of making a mockery at his supposed father.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.

Thoughts on this chapter?

Phoenix