Author (III)

"Like always my dearest family no one can give me an answer so let me tell you why I did it and don't get me wrong am trying to justify my previous actions but trying to let myself know how stupid I was back then."Oscar felt a bad feeling about this but kept quiet.

"I joined forces with Andrei by then boyfriend who chose to go after my brother/cousin because he felt that Oscar was a better choice to escape the marriage to which his family had arranged for him at first I was hurt that even the man I loved was rejecting our love and choosing 'almighty' Oscar so I somehow fell into the web of deceit of Andrei and then worked with him to embezzle the funds of the restaurant that we will run away never to return but I had a different plan,I wanted your attention so I made myself be caught thinking that you would devote a little bit of your attention away from the restaurants and Oscar but I was wrong and the funny part is that my own daughter was given to Oscar as her father until the DNA proved that I was Wilmar's biological father.Sure,I did shitty things in my life but I was just a desperate twenty years old wanting for just once in his the attention of his parents but I chose to do it in the wrong way but like always John is the disappointment of the family.When I saw how you guys loved Wilmar I was happy thinking that at least somehow you guys would look at me for once but nothing.I left that day,thinking that though I brought another shame for falling for Nova,you guys would come after me but nothing.I felt scared in a different place without knowing anyone,wanting commit suicide because I saw myself as worthless but that small life in me kept pushing me to live and then after five years of not seeing my daughter the first thing she did was to snap at me for taking her man to the extent that I had one of my panic attacks which I hid from everyone and having to get operated because the stress of my mental health feeling guilty of things I thought brought shame unto this family coupled with my pregnancy affected my health but as I was in coma listening to the encouraging words of my loved ones,I said to myself,why should I keep pleasing others and living my life for others when I was more important,my sanity was more important than what others thought about me so henceforth,why not live for myself so that my loved ones would stop having to be on egg shell around me so to start loving for myself I have to uproot those weeds that have been an eyesore in my life.Not saying this to make you guys sad but I think it was time for me to bare my real feelings out."

"I am sorry."Steve and Mary apologize to John after he finished his words but he just smiled and left with Gilbert, can't wait to be in the arms of Nova and hug NK who were patiently waiting for him at the hotel that they were starting upon their arrival in country N.

John couldn't be more grateful to Nova for letting him do this on his own and not tagging along.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.
Thoughts on this chapter?
Finally completed with high school,now looking for a job before starting uni.

Phoenix