Wilmar

Today I finally landed in country X and immediately went to the hotel where I would be staying for the week,hoping to catch a glams of Nova but to no avail.

After three bloody days before I saw Nova exiting his hotel room and I tried calling out to him but he wasn't minding me ,which shows that the place he was going was distracting him.

I trailed behind him secretly,he went inside some small cafe and was speaking to a lady,who looked like the owner,the spellbound face of that lady made me so badly want to rip that stupid expression off her face.

Another three days went by with me having a nagging feeling especially seeing that lady and a kid she was addressing fondly but I felt that the kid looked really familiar but before I could look deeper at the features of the child,my phone rang and the caller was none other than my dad so I left the place.

Today,I saw Nova dressed up in casual and going back to that place which didn't sit well with me but yet again,I trailed behind him.

I saw how Nova froze all of a sudden at a male who appearance looked strikingly familiar and it was none other than Papa.Nova hugged him refusing to let go and then I saw them going to sit down but before Papa signalled that wretch of a lady to take the little kid away.

Nova held papa's face close with his hands and like he was about to kiss papa when I got furious and walked inside spoiling any romantic scene or atmosphere there.

"What the hell is going on here?"I demanded with sheer anger in my tone.Papa looked weak,skinny and a bit sick compared to the last time I saw him and that made me feel heartache but my anger threw that bit of compassion away because I saw him as nothing but an enemy wanting to take my man away from me.

"I should be asking you,why you are here?"Nova resorted back at me and I looked amazed at how furious he was that it got me scared a bit not going to lie.

"I followed you here because you haven't been picking my calls ever since that incidence so I decided to come to country X to talk to you and patch up our difference."I explained to Nova who didn't look impressed at my explanation but more angry than previously.

"Are you some sick person or what, stalking me when I clearly don't want to see you nor hear anything from you so get the hell out of here and never come close to me Wilmar."Nova spat those words to me really not holding back at all and hurt me so I directed my words at the man who was my father.

"How could you break Nova and I for your selfish fantasizes of dating a man old enough to be your child,in fact you disgust me so much"Papa started sobbing at my words trying to hold me but I yanked my hand from his grip really pissed at him then I saw him holding his chest trying to breathe but I could careless.

"All you know to do is to cry and snatch what is not yours.I h____"My next words were left  unsaid when someone slapped the living day out me.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.

Thoughts on this chapter?

Phoenix