Harry

Ever since I was born I never got to meet my father and when I asked about him,my mother would throw a fit telling me how she regretted meeting such an abusive and spineless man like him as she would describe him.Later,she remarried but her husband aka my step father died shortly after and she resulted in drinking sometimes cursing at me for being a jinx, asking me why I didn't meet up to my late father's expectation at being an Alpha and just happened to be a Beta.

"Mama,I am ready."The cute voice of my son woke me up from my thoughts and not to get y'all confused am single,so here comes the million dollar question,why did some kid call me Mama ,long story short,he is my neighbor slash friend's son,and ever since he could start talking he kept calling me Mama and how could I resist my cutie pie's face so I accepted being called mama.

"Let go then my beautiful and amazing and surely cute NK."My cutie laughed at me muttering softly at how weird I was being but who could resist such a beautiful four year old like NK and is certainly smart for his age.

**Five minutes later**
"Miss Harriet Brown,am glad today you remembered to bring NK on time and was wondering where NK's Papa is, seeing as today is parent-child day."That Mrs pickel was really annoying wasting no time in reprimanding me for mostly forgetting to bring NK on time to school plus today JJ wasn't feeling well and decided to go to work so the responsibility of NK was on me for this week considering his tiring job and illness that he refused to disclose to anyone.

"I will try bringing him on time and speaking of JJ,he is unavailable so I won't mind doing the activities of parents -child day considering I am NK's guardian."I put on one of my warmest but fakest smile on for Mrs pickel who looked as if she just swallowed shit at my nonchalant attitude.

"Very well Miss Harriet Brown follow me."The woman knew I didn't like my name that why I went by harry but the bitch wanted to get on my wrong foot but nothing was going to spoil my wonderful day not even that old hag of a nursery dean slash teacher.

"I would certainly prefer the name Harry so please reframe from calling me by my full name,thank you oh dearest Mrs pickel."NK and i giggled at the constipated expression of Mrs pickel.One thing I love after,money, NK and JJ was annoying the hell out of Mrs pickel.

After a tiring afternoon at NK's nursery,I headed to the cafe which I owned it wasn't so big but it was comfy and mine plus it was paying my bills so I wouldn't complain.My phone rang after two hours later and picked up after seeing the caller.

"Hola JJ"The caller laughed at my silly antics of trying to act like a Spanish which I sucked badly at.

"H,need a favour from you!"He sounded embarrassed at asking for a favour but I didn't mind especially when I had a feeling that it was about my cute son to which I wasn't wrong.

"Can you pick NK at the nursery and send him to the cafe,I can't leave my work station because of an impromptu guest that would be arriving at the hotel anytime soon.

"Cool by me JJ plus I would love to spend time with my adorable son."

"Thanks H"

"Sure take care and I will reserve some of your favorite chocolate cupcake for you."

"Yummy,I own you one."

"Whatever JJ."

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors

Thoughts on Harry and who might NK and JJ be any correct answer gets a chapter dedication.

Phoenix