Harry

"Welcome to xxx cafe,what would you like?"I whistled in my head at the gorgeous and drop dead looks of the fine gentleman that walked into my cafe looking really out of place and not from here plus his casual outfit which looked super expensive says that the guy was loaded.

"Hello Miss, please I said I would want a cup of coffee with milk and no sugar."I felt embarrassed because I was lost in thoughts about this mysterious man that I didn't hear two shit of what he said the first time luckily for me the fine gentleman repeated his order again.

"Coming right up."He smiled at me which got me all fan girl but I kept it cool ,can't wait to share the gist with JJ who would probably rebuke me for stripping any handsome man naked with my lustful eyes as he would say but hey,a girl can dream.

"Thank you, Miss."So polite,this guy was really doing things to my heart.Grateful that there was no customers around for now.

"You're much welcome and please call me harry like everyone around calls me."

"Very well Harry, thanks for the coffee and wouldn't mind a tour already here sometime because am new here."

"I figured so too and sure can do Mr?"I said which in no time he figured and respond with a smile which was a crime to look this damn sexy.

"Call me Nova."What a nice name for such a wonderful man like him but wait a second,the name sounded a little familiar but before I could comprehend,my cutie pie made his presence known.

"Mommy!"NK ran towards me with his face really messy which I knew from eating his chocolate cake.

"What wrong cutie pie?"I asked him then took a napkin properly cleaning his messy face up.

"You've a handsome child here."I jumped at the voice a bit, forgetting that Nova was still here,he took his gold frame glasses from God knows where and wore it making him look super good and not nerdy one bit.

"Sorry to have startled you."

"It no biggie and thank you indeed he is super handsome. "and funny enough looks a bit like you that last part I didn't add but to be honest both NK and Nova seemed really similar in appearance but I shake it off as my brain playing games on me,how is it possible for them to be related.

"Thank you once again for the coffee Harry, will keep in touch and bye little fellow."I giggled stupidly looking at the card of Nova which had his phone number on telling me to call so we could decide a date for the tour.

"What wrong Mommy?"

"Nothing cutie pie just that Mommy may have found her Adonis and had to be stuck by Cupid's arrow."NK looked at me confused and decided to go back to God knows where he came from probably going to continue with his chocolate cake.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.

Clear up:Harry isn't in love with Nova just a sucker for a handsome Adonis.With the hints it pretty obvious who NK is to Nova.

Phoenix