Author

*Five years later*

[Once again,legal attorney mogul, Nova Kwaku Ambrose has shown once again,his talent and has won another case saving a corporation from going bankrupt,say tune for more information]

"You are trending yet again so this calls for a celebration."The man in question didn't bother lifting his head at the speaker nor bother acknowledging him at all.

"I'm busy."

"How long are you going to be like this?"This made the man halt his work looking at the male Omega sitting in front of him.

"For as long as I find him."A sigh came out from the former at the sentence of the latter because of them knowing who this 'him' was without any doubt.

"You can't keep going on like this Nova!"Nova looked at the Omega before going to pour himself a whiskey looking at the bustling street of country Z with his back turned to his brother.

"I have to become powerful enough to find him."

"For crying out you have gotten powerful that your name is trending across the world."

"But then why do I feel powerless since I haven't been able to find him, Chase,it been five freaking years since he left so if I am truly powerful when am I going to find the man I love,answer me damnit, when?"Chase hugged his sobbing brother who has become like this ever since the disappearance of John wishing that he had followed him and not listened to the threat of their father that day.

"Everything would be better, anyways Papa asked me to tell you to stop by the villa for dinner."Nova showed his disapproval with his eyes which the younger triplet understood but chose to do anything in his power to resolve the feud that Nova had with their Dad.

"You know very well I do not wish to see Dad in person not now."

"How are both of you going to be so childish at ignoring each other and you must certainly know that the behaviours of Dad and you is really affecting Papa negatively."

"Chase I know but am not ready to see him so as usual tell Papa that once I am done with my work I will surely invite him for dinner."

"Hmm,both of you are stubborn anyways have you spoken to Wilmar."

"No"Nova felt really uncomfortable at her name because deep down,he blamed the female omega for his mi amor's disappearance so he hasn't met with her and she was partly the reason,he relocated back to country Z.

"At least talk to her,she is really hurting at your destest towards her."

"I don't think I can face her especially,when her face reminds me so much of him and Dad trying so hard for me to date her in order for me to forget John."

"I have nothing to say just hopping that after your trip to country X something positive would happen in your life."

"Thank you Chase for being there for me."

"You're my blood and I really need to go because I have lunch with big brother Archery."The name of Archery made Chase particularly happy and it didn't go unnoticed to Nova but he chose to ignore wishing that his brother wouldn't be too invested in the Alpha since the Alpha had a thing for their uncle Alexander.

"Be careful at that and don't get too invested in him."Chase nodded at Nova's warning but only time will tell if he understood how grave the situation was about to be.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.

Thoughts so far?

Clear up:Papa here is Skylar and Dad is clearly Raine.
Chase is deaf so the conversation he had with Nova was thanks to him wearing a hearing aid.

Phoenix