John

"If everyone is here then Nova and I are happy to announce that we_______"Wilmar's words were cut off by a maid who came in with a thick envelope and gave it to my father and immediately then left.

Father opened the envelope and looked at it content before looking at me with pure anger.

"How could you do this, you piece of shit?"Confused and scared I looked at my father who looked like he would strike me in the next minute.

"Steve,what is going on with you?"Father turned to mother and gave her the opened envelope which she also got the same reaction as he did previously and instantly dropped the content in the envelope.

It felt like a deja Vu because in the envelope was none other than photos of Nova and I in comprising positions.How did this occur just like in my dream and it came true in reality,this was too much to take in.

"Tell me this isn't true Papa?"I looked blankly at Wilmar who was trying so hard to think that this wasn't true at all but reality proved otherwise.

"Let me explain, please."I tried going near Wilmar but she hid behind Oscar not wanting to look at me in that moment.

"Enough,everytime I think you have changed,you prove me wrong because you will always be a selfish, hypocritical ass."Oscar held a sobbing Wilmar in the arms and comforted her while looking at me with so much destest and spat those words towards me and it really hurt.

"Whatever, John and I do is none of your businesses."A very furious Nova stood up for me which earned me more hateful stares.

"Do you know what he did previously that you are supporting him so much."I felt a bad feeling at mother's words at the moment.

"I don't care what he did all I do know and care about is that I love him so much."

"What!"Now an angry Raine exclaimed looking at his son in disbelief.

"Are you going to stand up for a person who embezzled the finance of Villarosa Corp because he was jealous that his brother was more worthy than him."Nova looked at me in shock wanting for me to deny mother's words but I couldn't because it was damn true.

"Not only that but he plotted with Andrei so that they could destroy the beautiful union of Raine and Oscar and also lied to my poor child that he was the biological father of Wilmar when in actuality John was the father of the girl."

"How could you?"Wilmar left the embrace of her uncle looking at me blankly and from no where tried pushing me to the ground but I was able to stabilize myself.

"I am sorry!"

"I am sorry!"

"I wished you were never my father because such a callous and self centered person can not be my papa."

"Listen to me baby please."

"Why should I listen to you if you want my forgiveness,disappear and never show up in front of me again."

"Baby please, Papa is sorry it was never my intention, everything was planned out by Andrei and I never knew you were my daughter until mother revealed to me."

"Aren't you tired of lying all you have ever done in your life is make me regret being your daughter so do me a favor and scam don't show your face here again."

"Please, Wilmar listen to me."

"Scam!"

"You heard her leave us alone you are no longer a Villarosa neither are you my brother so leave."

And so I looked at everyone's faces before fulfilling their wish wanting to die because once again,I brought tears and misery to their eyes again.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.

Thoughts on this chapter.

Phoenix