John

Immediately when he reached the hotel they were temporarily staying,I sent Gilbert off thanking him for his support today and went about to look for Nova who I found in the private jacuzzi tub with NK and I got marvelled at the scene .

"Papa!!"NK exclaimed when he saw me to which Nova whispered something to our son who in turn nodded then looked right back at me.

"Papa come join us."I shook my head not taking the invitation but my boys weren't having it still insisting that I come join them so I got undressed then walked inside the jacuzzi tub.

Moments later,we got dressed and ordered for room service after which NK felt sleepy so Nova took him to his room while I sat at the available couch then poured myself a glass of wine staring in the air, lost in my thoughts.

"What are you thinking about mi amor?"I got startled at the voice until I recognized that it was Nova.

"Nothing much just thinking about where I went wrong in raising my daughter that she can't stand me."Nova kept quiet at my question then took a wine glass to pour him some wine before sitting beside me and stretching his arms open to which I laid my head on his well toned chest which was covered in the bathroom robe and funny enough,I also only had my bathroom robe on.

"Baby,you didn't go wrong anywhere but that just life and you and I know that the cause of Wilmar's attitude towards you is because of the unhealthy obsession she claims to be love that she has for me so give yourself and her time and before you know it she would get it that the one I want and love is you and not her."I sighed at his words then snuggle more into his chest listening to his heartbeat while playing with my wine then looking at him in the eyes,his black eyes that weren't hidden behind his spectaculars which he usually wore,I would say that I loved him without it but he needed it to see properly saying that he hared wearing lens.

"Thank you Kwaku and I love you."

He kissed my forehead then replied back to me before getting up saying that he wanted to grab something in the room.

"John James Villarosa would you do me the honour of marrying me though I know this proposal isn't grand but would you be with me to we breath our last breathe on earth?"He looked at me nervously expecting me to reject him any time.

"Yes I will marry you."

"Look I know it s_________what!"I chuckled at his shocked expression then playful teased him that wasn't he going to put the ring on me or did he changed his mind.

"Thank you,thank you, thank you,gosh you don't know how happy you have made me with your answer."

I smiled at that then stared at my finger which had the ring on with his name engraved on and mine.

NOVA KWAKU AMBROSE IS JOHN JAMES VILLAROSA'S.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.
Thoughts on this chapter?

Phoenix