Nova

I ignored Nanny okoh's constant nagging about me taking my rest, when finally after years I have found the man of my dreams only for him to slip in a coma after flying him to country Z for the operation and thankfully,he is cured, psychologists are on standby for them to help him regain his mental stability ASAP.

Following the doctors advices I talked with John about our daily activities so that he can regain his conscious and this time I will not let him slip away from my sight.

'Where are you?"My birth father questioned me when I picked up his call.I wasn't in the mood for all this but for courtesy sake so I reframe from snapping which showed how tired and restless I was.

'At the hospital 'I heard a sigh before my dad told me to take care and hanged up.I know very well that John's condition was bothering him but he was pretending to not care and I know it will take sometime for him to accept John and I.NK's presence has also brought some unity in the Ambrose family and I have confirmed my doubts about NK's other parent when harry told me one day she wasn't the biological mother of NK so I carried out my investigation and I was surprised at what I found out but also glad.

I started talking about my day with John as usual not expecting that his fingers would start moving so I called the doctors and to my surprise they said that he was regaining his consciousness.

The next day,I gave in to NK's plead to go with me to see his papa and I couldn't deny  a face that looked like John so I agreed and called his school that he would be absent to which they agreed because our son happened to be intelligent like us not to brag though.

"Is Papa going to be okay?"I looked at NK then beaconed him to sit on my lap as we sat at the available seat near John's hospital bed.

"Yes champ so how about try talking to Papa so that he can wake up."He giggled at me then complied to my suggestion.

He started telling John about his day and the embarrassing stuffs Harry has been doing lately and we both couldn't help chuckling at it.

"Then Gramps Ru gave me some chocolate which I reluctantly took but I left one from you in a secret place so that Mommy wouldn't steal it like how she took my waakye that you specially made for me when we were in country X,how I miss there but I am happy to be here surrounded by
Grandpa Raine, grandpa Skylar then grandma Raynell though she looks a bit cold but really nice then uncle king, uncle Chase,uncle Ryu then Rosalinda,who is bragging that she is older than me so I have to call her auntie,which I refuse."

I was about to answer him that technically, Rosalinda is his Auntie but someone beat me to it.

"I_ndeed_she_is__your__auntie."NK and I had the same shocked expression on when we saw who it was and we received a weak chuckle at our shocked expressions.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.

Thoughts on this chapter?

Phoenix