Kyle

I received a text from Oliver to meet him at our newly bought house that we were planning to move in after our wedding, which happens to be in two months time, thinking about becoming a union with the man after my own heart, gladdened me immersedly.

Weighing the pros and cons,I chose to meet my lover than to stay here being bored out of my wit and especially listening to my grandfather mingling with his oldies.

Upon reaching at the location,I got out of my sports car and handed the keys to the gatekeeper present and walked into the house feeling kind of gleeful but I didn't pay any mind to it.

Oliver sat on the sofa when I entered in a bathroom robe with his hair wet seeming like he just came out of the bathroom.I gave him a peck on the cheek and used my eyes to ask him why the hell did he text me.No it wasn't that I didn't want to be near Oliver but he rarely takes the initiative to ask me out or for a favour so this was new to me.

"You might want to sit to hear this."I didn't know that what he was about to say really made my blood run cold.

[The following scene would be in Oliver's POV] I.

Both my parents got married through an arranged marriage.They didn't love each other but they had mutual respect for one another and because of the persistence of the elders they consummated their marriage and that when they  gave birth to me.

My father was greatly disappointed that my omega dad couldn't give him a male Alpha as his first born like he desired, so it soiled their relationship but later my Alpha dad came around and this made my omega dad have an illusion that, everything was back to normal until they once again tried for an alpha but still nothing so they consulted a doctor who said that both of them were healthy but due to some birth challenges,my Omega dad wouldn't get pregnant for some time.

That when my Alpha dad  start to ignore ,my dad and I till he started going out with friends and bringing them with him to the house.I saw how they looked at my dad with lustful eyes and my Alpha dad did nothing about that even though he knew how uncomfortable it was for my omega dad to be stared at by his friends like he was a sacrificial lamb to them.

Later,my Alpha dad lost his job as the managing director of a construction company due to him becoming neglectful of his assigned duties.

He started blaming my dad and I for bring back luck in his life sometimes wanting to dissolve their marriage but their parents refused profusely that it will damage the reputation of both families and make them become laughing stocks.

Then my omega dad started sending me to my uncle's house whenever my Alpha dad would bring his Alpha friends to the house ,pat first I was confused at why I should leave the house just because my Alpha dad brought company but my omega dad would rebuke me and warn me not to enter the house no matter what.

The ten year old me,started to be curious wondering what was going on so I feign sickness refusing to go to my uncle's house.

Helpless, my omega dad decided to let me stay home on the grounds that I didn't leave the room no matter what I heard so I nodded at that.

But as time passed,I started to get hungry so I went to my parent's room to tell my dad that I was hungry but the scene I saw shocked me to the core.

In a pile of blood,lying naked on the floor with blood coming out from his private parts,with horrible marks on his body and lifeless eyes was my omega Dad.

Meanwhile, my Alpha dad and his friends were dressing up looking at my omega dad with contempt in their eyes,they left the house.I sat near my dad's demised body looking at him silently, begging him with my eyes to wake up because I was hungry but he was still was motionless.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.
Tell me your thoughts so far in order to motivate me to continue writing.

Phoenix