Raine

Two weeks later

Somewhere in country Z or rather the Ambrose family Mansion.

"That bitch, she did this to me,I will freaking kill her!!!"Skylar came rushing to our room wondering why the hell I was shouting but the more I glared at the pregnancy kit I threw on the floor near our bed, I became more annoyed at the result.

"Ra,why are you shouting?"The calming voice of our omega calmed me down a bit but I wanted nothing more than to find that woman and kill her over and over,yelp,I knew I couldn't do that shit to Raynell but imagine that I started to feel nauseous and the test I took came back positive.That damn woman refused to wear a condom because she freaking told me that it was just going to be a quickie but to my dismay that stupid quickie turned out to be three good hours and now it has resulted in our fifth child.

I showed Skylar the pregnancy kit instead of answering him and after comprehending what was going on, he kept mute which for some reason made me feel like walking on pins with his silence.The stupid hormones were fucking me up real good because I started crying thinking that Skylar won't want me anymore because I was about to look like a whale in nine months and that he and Raynell would elope somewhere and leave me all alone,the kids won't want me again and they would look at me in contempt.

"Baby,calm down, let sit and tell me why my handsome and amazing Alpha is crying."

"You and Ray wouldn't want me again after I become bloated and you two are going to ran away and start a new life without me and I will be all alone and pathetic*sob* *sob*"

Sky looked at me baffled at the nonsense I was saying but who could blame me I was freaking pregnant with a child that thought it was wise to make me feel so fucked  up at the moment.

"Nothing like that would happen  because Delilah and I will be here with you every step of the way so take deep breaths with me and let get some nap before we ran our heads at this plus she isn't here so let calm down."

Skylar led me to the bed and we got under the covers but still I couldn't help but think that when I become all fat, they were going to leave me and the reason they were not looking at me in contempt was that I wasn't fat at the moment.

"Sky ."

"Yes Hun."

"You won't leave me right?"

"Not in a million years to come."

"Promise."

"I promise."

"Sky."

"Yes Ra."

"I love you."

"Hmm"

I looked at Skylar with teary eyes because he didn't say he loves me too maybe I would have to start packing my stuffs because I wouldn't be needed here.

Meanwhile,what Skylar didn't know is that because he was drowsy and tired to tell Raine that he loves him too,the pregnant man come up with hilarious conclusion that just maybe the reason for their love to go through trials.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.

What do you guys think of Nova's parents chapter?

Plus I don't know a thing about pregnancy so you all should bear with this single teenage girl writing.

Phoenix