Wilmar

It been another two weeks since I last spoke to Oliver,his words really hurt me so bad but somehow,I unconsciously felt that his words were a bit true,was I really a heartless daughter because instead of caring about my only parent in the world or so I thought,I was rather concerning myself with a man that didn't love or like me one bit but then again, Nova Kwaku Ambrose was my dream guy, the man after my own heart plus the Villarosa needed the close relationship that both families would obtain if I married the second triplet of the world's richest family so that we can internationally expand our restaurants and both my grandparents were encouraging me to be with Nova so I don't see anything wrong with what I am doing since Uncle Oscar refused to ask the Ambrose for help to expand our businesses because he feels it is shameful but come on, you're married to their offsprings so what wrong with asking them for help but then again, grandpa Steve was rebuking uncle Oscar one afternoon at the mansion when I was visiting that he should have tried everything to marry Raine,which if am right is Nova's Alpha dad anyways it none of my business because I will definitely marry an Ambrose.

"Sweet child,what are you doing here?"I recognized the voice it was that person that a few weeks ago after my quarel with Oliver,I almost bumped my car at him.

"I came out to try this cafe since I heard it really superb and newly opened."Andrei,if I am right smiled really wide at me before gesturing,if he could sit with me which I nodded because somehow, though strangely I felt some connection with him and wouldn't mind the company.

"Well am glad you came child and hope you enjoy here because this place was newly bought for me by my husband."It stinged a bit because,he already had a family which was yet again strange,why would I care about a stranger I barely know having a family of his own bet his kids were beautiful and nice like the Omega.

"You must be happy then."

"Yeah,but only wished my daughter was here with me."I saw the pain in his eyes at the mention of his daughter,hurt that a great person like him lost a child.

"Sorry for your lost."

"Oh honey,she isn't dead but was taken away from me maybe I deserved it from my past actions."

"Aw,am sorry I pray you get her back so that both you and your husband would found peace again."

"Yeah, I hope so but anyways enough about me child,tell me something about you if you don't mind."I found my self comfortable around Andrei so I told him everything about me though it was stupid because he and I were strangers.

"Well that a lot to take in but hope you figure it out and I have to go, see you next time."I nodded and looked at him leave which felt so painful but I shrugged it off.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.

Thoughts on Andrei.

Phoenix