John

"No!"

"Please"

"Hell no!"

It been a month since I was discharged so now am staying with Nova at his apartment in country Z.The Ambrose warmly have accepted to take care of NK so that I can recover plus Harry is staying there to look after her cutie pie.
Now to why this sudden heated decision,I was trying to convince Nova to let me fly back to country N so that I could end my unfinished business but he was having none of it and ever since I accepted his proposal at the hospital to be his boyfriend,he has become a lot more possessive though at first it was cute but I had to go back to country N to take back what is really mine.

Having to stay in coma for weeks got me thinking and then realized that I have people who truly care about me so why the hell should I waste my time begging for the affection of others who don't really appreciate me.Life is always a Yolo so got to make the most out of it.

"James,I won't let you slip by my side because only God knows how I was faring with your disappearance and beating myself up because I didn't go after you five years ago.The thought of how you went through your pregnancy without me being by your side,makes me feel so incompetent so hell no,I don't want you to go back,this is your new home and I don't give two shit about what opinions other have about us,whether it out age difference or whatever but Nova belongs to John James Villarosa, forever more."

I felt tears snaked down my eyes as Nova bared his heart out to me and I know people have the mindset that his words are cheesy but only both of us knew what we have been through.I wanted to go back in time and slap myself for pushing this amazing man away from me,giving shit about others and what they would say about our relationship.Nova has proved to me countless times that age is just a number and you don't have to stop yourself from loving,no matter your age.

"I love you."Nova looked at me with wide eyes not believing my words so I pulled him closer to me and kissed him so passionately.Now I understand that actions speaks louder than words.

"I love you too."He said back after our lips disconnected before he kissed me again.

"Tocàme amore"

"Si"

And the rest is history but that day two souls became one and the skies witness their reunion.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.

I am not a Spanish just like the words and used it because I love it.

Thoughts so far and this isn't the end,it about time truths starts to unfold.

Phoenix.