Author

"Baby I really missed you so much"The older man hugged his slightly chubby but cute lover who looked so hesitate to give in to his desires.

"We can't do this please ky~~~ah~~~hmm~~~"His words remind incomplete because the older one bit his earlobe and he became a moaning mess.No, the younger one reminded himself that he just couldn't give in because of some reasons he choice to remain unknown.

"Baby I know you want this please don't hold back I have really missed you,please."It saddened Oliver so much because of how devasting it was for his lover to plead to him,the one thing that he wanted to give to him but the past trauma made him feel so scared,the thought of him and Kyle doing the deed brought about unpleasant memories,he was trying so hard to remove from his mind but it wasn't easy.

"Kyle please understand me I can't do it please I want to but I just can't."Something in the alpha snapped because of the Omega's constant rejection,he had been trying to put himself in the shoes of Oliver but as time went by he just couldn't.The omega refused to tell him why he detest intimacy but to no avail,how long was he to wait for Oliver to speak to him,for Christ sake,they were engaged to be married but there is still this blockage that Oliver had created.

"How long are you going to keep me in the dark?Ha,we have been in a relationship for five goddamn years but you keep me in the dark.A relationship can not be successful if you keep me in the dark please Oliver what is going on please I will knee if you want but please tell me what the hell is going on please?"

Oliver was crying because he wanted to tell Kyle the reason for his resistance to tell him, why he hated intimacy with him but whenever he wanted to talk it got sucked in his mouth.

"Kyle please understand me I will tell you when am ready."

"I can't believe the crap you are telling me this has always been what you like telling me each time.I can't do this am tired I don't see the point in this relationship when you don't trust me enough to tell me what is wrong with you."

"Kyle please don't go."Oliver knelt down sobbing because Kyle had just walked out even when he pleaded to him not to go.Gosh he hated himself too much because he couldn't blame anyone only himself.

"Kyle is that you?"Kyle didn't answer the question just embraced his sobbing lover.He couldn't be a jerk and walk out on Oliver, on their five years of being in a relationship,he needed to make Oliver safe enough for him to tell him what was wrong with him.

"I love you"

"And me to you."

"I missed you."

"Yeah I know."

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.
Tell me your thoughts on Kyle and that of Oliver and that of their relationship.

Phoenix