Wilmar

I was day dreaming about the young man who later I found out was called Nova Kwaku Ambrose, from my eldest cousin Kyle.His gentle but cold face lingers in my mind and his brown coloured eyes hid behind his glasses which he looked stunning and to be honest if someone did wear his type of glasses then he would look like a nerdy but not at all for Mr handsome.

Thinking about him,did things to me which I never thought I will feel but really,it was a crime to look this hot and as I was associating with the other guests, I saw him smirk and damn,I would kill who he was smirking at  and if I do find out that it one of those slutty colleagues of mine which I so doubt then I will really rip that person apart that I promise and Wilmar Jackline Villarosa never goes back on her words because what mine is indeed mine even if I trash that thing away.

Meanwhile, John at his office was feeling a shiver running through his spine thinking that something was going to happen and it was going to be all hell break loose.

"Wil,___"The voice of  male jerked her from her dangerous thoughts.At first,she was about to snap at the person that disturbed her thoughts but when she recognized the male omega,who happens to be her best friend and confidant.

"Wil,I have been calling you for so long, what on your mind that I have been  calling your attention but to no avail."She sighed before beaconing Oliver to follow her to the couch so they could talk.

**Some time later**
"That so much and to think I missed out on my friend getting head over heels for some guy that happens to be like your uncle's ex son and now kinda off your distant family or something."

"I know that it a lot but first correction,he isn't my distant family or shit plus I am not head over heels for him yet."Oliver looked at her like she just grew another head and that made her a bit flustered and yet again,the Omega male looked at her with strange eyes because of how she was behaving like a shy maiden when her true personality was that of a possessive and outspoken person but she could care less because now the only thing that lingers in her mind is a handsome Adonis ,who is just a year younger than her.

"Deny it, no matter how you disagree  to it but my good friend,you are whipped and beyond saving but to warn you don't let your crush or whatever grow into something that at the end you and the people around you would suffer so please keep that in mind Wilmar." She saw how dead serious he was because Oliver never jokes around when he calls her Wilmar and not Wil.She nodded to ease her restless friend but little did she know that doom was at their door steps.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.What can you say about Oliver?

Phoenix