John

Everything felt really surreal because one minute am with harry discussing about her date that was going to happen with an Adonis as she had emphasize countless times then the next minute, I found out that the man is none other than Nova,the person for five solid years I have been trying to hide from so that his feelings for me would die done but I was so wrong to ignore his feelings and mine because of how naive I thought.

Then the next minute,my daughter with whom I made the painstaking decision to leave Nova and country N also appears at the place I have been hiding at for five years.

And as always she blames me for Nova's lack of feelings towards her.I think that what she is saying about me being weak and always being a sobbing fool because I don't want to screw up as a parent like how I did as a son and brother is true.Before I could say anything to Wilmar,I had a very familiar heart ache that I have been trying to take self meds so that I don't worry harry about my condition because I know how crazy Harry is,she wouldn't mind spending her life savings just to cure me that to me wasn't fair,she had helped me in taking care of my son and helping me through my complicated pregnancy.

Everything came rushing down to me and my demons in my head blamed me for being a jinx and spoiling everything with my bad luck.

I saw how anxious Nova was before I passed out completely,still clutching my chest hoping that the pain would go away.

"As you can see the patient has a previous case of severe depression and due to his complicated pregnancy and emotionally instability,there is a problem with his heart but with country Z special medical expertise,he is going to be fine but to warn you there is a high chance that he would slip into coma."It felt like deja Vu because everytime, something happens to me Nova would be there and will always find out about my medical condition.

**Country Z**
I heard doctors talking about how they were going to conduct the operation on me which made me reflect on my life as I was wheeled into what I think is the operation theatre.

Day 1
"How are you doing today my love?"The voice chuckled at his silliness but still continued talking knowing very well that he wouldn't get a response.
"Today NK asked about his papa and refused to sleep with anyone including Harry so I slept with him."
"Gosh I miss you so much and am begging you please wake up."

Day 2
"Do you know that with much bribing NK has started school here though he is still weary about country Z."
"Harry has decided to stay here until you recover,amor."

Day 7
"Once again I have won the case though it wasn't easy but knowing that you are here with me gave me the strength."

Day 14
"Are you going to be selfish and lie here while your love ones are praying for you to recover and guess what Nanny okoh and her grandson flew here just to see you so wake up, please."A tear was heard and I wanted so badly to hug Nova and tell him not to worry because I will wake up soon but I somehow fell into a coma with me being aware of my surroundings.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.

Please I know nothing about mental health or heart problems so no critism about it,let pretend that what I wrote is true.

Feel so sick but I have to continue writing and tell me your thoughts on this chapter.

Phoy