Collins

Today I decided to pay a visit to my husband at the office.I wonder how surprised he would be at my visit plus this few months he had been coming home very late saying that he had tons of things to do at the office especially,the disappearance of John after that day, everything had changed so much.

Kyle had stepped in to take the position of my brother-in-law so that he could help his father in the management of Villarosa Corp.

"Hello, Mr Villarosa."The personal assistant of Oscar greeted me to which I responded and asked her if I could see my husband to which she gave me a confused face at my question.

"Mr Oscar Villarosa has taken a leave of absence saying that you and him are planning on a trip and he asked for it about two hours ago,which has been approved so as am speaking to you he isn't in his office."

"What!"She saw my astonished expression and asked if I was alright to which I responded that I was fine and immediately left the office,shocked at the news I got because Oscar never told me about his leave and he dressed up formally saying that he wouldn't be coming home for sometime because he had to stay at the company to get important works done that was the more reason I decided to surprise him wanting to actually help relief his boredom.

Something wasn't right somewhere and I was not feeling good at all especially Oscar's suddenly secrecy but later,I smacked my head ashamed for doubting my husband just maybe he was caught up in some work related stuffs and his sudden leave was an emergency he needed to sought out business matters.

'Yes,he might just be busy so I shouldn't think like that'I said to myself,maybe I was trying to fool myself wanting not to doubt him everything was too much.I tried his phone number but unfortunately,it sent me straight to voicemail.

**Two weeks later**
That how long that my husband has not been answering my calls neither replying to my messages.I was worried sick and that didn't go unnoticed by the kids who tried comforting me that he was alright just maybe he was busy but who gets so invested in work and forgets to call or answer his spouse messages making them so worried about their where about.

I was about going to inform the police of my husband's disappearance thinking to myself that I should have done it a long time.I was just getting into my car when Oscar's call drove in.

"Where in god's name have you been?"He looked at me guilty and another expression I couldn't comprehend.

"Can we do this later Collins,am really exhausted and  need to rest."Just what the hell,he had been gone for two weeks and now he wants to go rest without telling me where he had been,to be honest I wasn't liking what was going on.

"Damnit, Oscar you better start talking so tell me where you have been this very minute."I gave him a deadpanned expression that shows that I wasn't going to let sleeping dogs lie until he tells where he had gone.

Don't forget to vote comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.

I ain't liking this one bit anyways tell me your thoughts so far.

Phoenix