Author

This was the fifth time today that John had been throwing up and this greatly worried Nanny Okoh.For a month now,she had tried every possible way to persuade her master to go see a doctor but the Alpha was one stubborn person that refused,saying that it was just some flu or a bug in his stomach causing him that great discomfort but Nanny okoh didn't think so,for her there was more to the eyes.

"Master, you need to see a doctor,for a few weeks now you have being throwing up than normal,always sleepy,lost of appetite and so on."John weakly rinsed his mouth and face before smiling weakly at the older omega woman,he reached out for her hands to signal her to help him to his bed which she did but still having that worried look on her face.

It warmed his heart that at least there was one person that cared deeply about him compared to his own family that could careless whether he lived or died.He felt so pathetic but then again,he questioned himself that was he deserving of anyone's love because of his past mistakes,he took a deep breath not wanting to reminsce about the past.Thinking about how caring Nanny okoh was to him,his mind could not help wondering to one young beta that helplessly cried in front of him after he bluntly rejected the young man's love confession,it been days now but he hadn't heard from Nova though he was thinking selfishly because he was the one that told him not to appear before him but now he wished for the Beta's companionship.

"Okay nanny I will see the doctor first thing in the morning and that I hope would put your mind at rest."

"Certainly, now you have to sleep so you can recover your lost energy while I go to the kitchen to make you some mushroom light soup to soothe your upset stomach."

"Thanks Nanny."

"You're welcome."

Meanwhile,Wilmar was telling Oliver about her father's weird attitudes."Oliver,now he barely goes to the company saying that he isn't needed there plus he wants to use his leave to rest at home but oli,the man I know as my Papa is one hell of a workaholic person,to me I think he is hiding from someone which is totally strange."Oliver nodded at that for that was totally strange that John would be hiding from someone because he had been an almost lovingly person to him and somehow a father figure to him always helping and supporting him through his fears of being close to alphas.

"What else do you find strange about his attitude nowadays?"

"He looks really sick and suspiciously quiet like as if absolved in his own world and trying to forget about some nerve-wracking  matter considering him."

"But have you tried talking to him maybe he has something in his mind that is causing him distress."

"Timeless counts but he brushes it off as nothing being wrong with him."

"Well I hope John get better and try spending time with him Wilmar."

"What do you mean,Oli?"

"Wil,sometimes you act like you don't want to be associated with your dad,and I have seen him countless times looking hurt at your indifferent nature towards him only bring sweet to him when you need help and to me that one hell of a bitchy attitude."Wilmar looked furious at Oliver before standing up and looking at her friend like he was an enemy.

"Has he been complaining to you about me and you know nothing about my papa and I so don't go sticking your nose where it doesn't belong,excuse me."She angrily walked out on Oliver going as far as telling her cousin Kyle who she met on the way to warn his fiance(Oliver) about minding his own business.

Somewhere deep inside,she knew that what Oliver was saying was true but her pride wouldn't let her accept that she had really wronged her only parent in the world.

She almost ran her car over a middle age man who looked really familiar to her but she couldn't remember who he was.

"Are you alright Sir?"

"The names Andrei Mensah and I am indeed fine sweet child."He gave her a motherly smile which confused her the more about his identity.

OMG,thoughts on Wilmar outburst and and John's sudden illness plus what do you think about Wilmar's omega father's entry into the story.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.

Phoenix