John

*knock knock*
Gosh who was banging at my door like that."come in".The person who was banging at my door wasn't speaking so I raised my head to look at the person and lo and behold it was none other than the guy from Wilmar's birthday aka Raine's son Nova.

I looked at him puzzled because what was he doing in my office especially in Villarosa Corp.Openingy my mouth to ask the question that puzzled me,my brother also came in.

"Oh John it seems you have met Nova.Starting from today he would be doing his internship here in business management and since you are very good in that field so you are going to be his superior."I looked suprise at what my brother said and at the end I nodded weakly without a word.

"Then Mr Villarosa,I will be in your care please teach me well."The young man with that stupid smirk still on his ridiculously face with his sexy glasses on said and like previously, I dumbly kept mute.

"Then I will excuse myself so that you two could be familiar with each other."I was about to call Oscar back not to leave me alone with Nova who was eyeing me like a prey that has fallen into the trap of the predator.

"So James what should I start doing?"Again this young man baffled me a lot.Within a few minutes,he had changed the way he called me Mr Villarosa and now using that name , I despised so much because it made me remember,the horrible deeds that I was learning to change.

"To commence with, don't stand too close to me and secondly, don't you dare call me James,it either my first name or Mr Villarosa."I didn't notice that I flashed the innocent Beta a cold glare and so when I saw him looking at me with a bit of fear.I panicked because this wasn't what I wanted it to happen for crying out,I have been going to therapy for this to stop but the mere mention of my middle name made me react like this to think I was making progress  positively but it seemed false because my inner monsters were there laughing at my pain and indirectly, Nova had to just see it and gosh I felt like some monster that didn't deserve anything good.Thinking about twenty-three years ago made me feel sick and disgusted at myself.Maybe I should just die not deserving to be treated like human.

"John __john_don't do this to me."Everything felt buzzing,I felt like I was suffocating and before I could realize what the hell was going on,everything became pitch black and then I lost consciousness.

"The patient may have some depressive episode and due to stimulation by his past trauma,he lost consciousness but thankfully,he was brought here in time so he has been stabilized but make sure that he doesn't have this episode again and he may need to see a psychiatrist/clinical psychologist before this worsen."

"Thanks so much,doc."

"Welcome,I would take my leave then."My head felt like it was on fire and I could hear  two males voices,one being Nova's and then another I assumed was a doctor.I jerked up immediately,which I regretted because I felt really dizzy again and before I passed out once again,I managed to tell him weakly, that,"Don't ___t_tell_ any__one about my con_dition__pl__please promise m_e."

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.Tell me how you feel about this chapter sorry for not getting my facts right about mental issues and please don't think I am making mockery of people with depression.

Phoenix