Extra

Growing up I felt like a loner having to see my parents shower my elder brother and look at me with pure contempt.
I always felt like the problem was from me because of I wasn't a bad child then they wouldn't look at me with great contempt.

I was the shadow of my elder brother,while he got praises for bring an excellent child,I got insults of being an embarrassment.

At age twenty-one I fell in love with my brother's boyfriend's friend and so I pursued him and he accepted and that I was happy thinking that at least I had someone to love even though my family didn't.

We were so perfect until he told me he was fed up and needed to find a way to stop his family from allowing he marry a man he didn't love and old enough to be his father.

Distressed at that I told him to elope with me but he refused that his family would find him in no time and that he had a plan,having a bad feeling at his plan I agreed.

Imagine my surprise when I found out that he was carrying the child of my elder brother.I felt betrayed so I confronted him only to believe his words that he was doing this so that he could let his family stop pressuring him about marrying that old man and always exploit enough money for both of us to elope and never come back.

At that I wanted to slap Andrei for thinking that selfishly abd playing with my love then I thought why not agree with his plan and upon my family finding out about what we had done then even if they would be disappointed at me but they would start caring a little for me.

Why twisted I sought out just to attract the attention of my family.I was hurt and guilty seeing as my brother slapped Raine in public accusing him of trying to hurt a pregnant Andrei.

I told Drei to call off the plan not wanting because of our selfishness another person would get hurt but he managed to convince my naive self to go along with the plan and that we weren't going to hurt Raine.

I got arrested when my family found out about what I did along with Drei.I could still remember their cold faces as the cops took me away.Later,I was happy that my mother had visited me in prison but she looked at me coldly abd revealed that all this time,the baby that Drei was carrying wasn't my brother's but mine.I felt betrayed once again by the one I loved.

After prison my family took me in but they treated me like a stranger and the only time we sat like a family was when we were discussing anytime related to Wilmar.

Somehow I found a document in my father's study room when I was looking for my important document.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.

A little something to understand how John found out about he being the sole owner of all the Villarosa properties.

Phoenix