John

"Papa can I start doing my internship at Villarosa under your supervision pretty please."I looked at my daughter strangely because this is the third time in this week that she has been worrying me about wanting to work here.

"Jackline,I will say it once again,you didn't study anything related to what we do here plus weren't you the one who wanted to be a fashion designer so badly that you went on a hunger strike just to study fashion designing now you want to work here."She looked at me in anger which was a big no, sometimes I wonder if I had spoilt her so much that she has become this willful.

"But papa you can pull some strings,I know you can please I just want to work here.I promise to abide by all your rules but please let me work here.See papa,I don't care if you are going to give me an errand girl's position or an assistant or cleaner or whatever but I just want to work here pretty bad."The more words she said was getting me pissed and confused at her sudden desire to work here.

"Jackline,why the hell do you want to work here so badly when at first you opposed working here that you didn't want people to think you are useless and just only knew how to spend money and now you want to work here so now start talking why the hell do you so badly want to work here and if you don't tell me then kiss a job here goodbye."She looked at me in disbelief because she was used to me giving in to all her demands even the stupid ones were all fulfilled, though I didn't want to be harsh on her but it seems that I had to start disciplining her so that she wouldn't the more spoilt.

"Can you give me the job first then I will tell you later the reason for wanting to work here."

"No."

"Fine I will tell you but promise not to get angry or anything like that."

"Girl,you are in no position to demand any promise from me so start spilling the beans."I gave her a deadpanned look that told her,how serious I was so she resigned her fate, opening her mouth to tell me,her reason for wanting an employment here when she clearly wanted to go into the fashion world.

"You have changed Papa."

"Whatever,now start talking."

"ThereasonIwanttoworkhereisbecauseofthepersonIlikeworksheretoo."

"I can't understand what you are saying so talk slowly this time around."

"The reason I want to work here is because of the person I like,works here too."I looked at her like she just said the dumbest thing on earth which apparently she just said right now.

"Who is he?"I want to know which person had made the almighty Wilmar Jackline Villarosa to fall so madly for him even wanting to work at the last place she didn't want to work at.

"Well I will consider but first what the name of the young man."

"It is N________"

"Sir may I come in."I wonder why Nova was here but I dismissed Wilmar telling her softly that we will continue the talk home.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.
Any guesses what is going to happen later on?

Phoenix