Nova

"Nova I am truly sorry but there can never be an us so understand and treat this incidence as a mistake."I felt really speechless  at the man's cruel words and I wanted nothing more to kiss him and silence his bitter words and so I did what came into my mind and kissed the hell out of John.

"Now you listen John,I am not going to be disheartened by your cruel words so mark my words that you John James Villarosa would become mine and from today onwards I will pursue you until you become John James Villarosa Ambrose so be prepared because an Ambrose never gives up on his promise."I felt weirdly good about how he looked at me in fear and disbelief,there is just something about this alpha that I can't seem to comprehend but all I know is that I want him so bad that nothing can change my desire for wanting him.

After I released the scared older man from my grip,he wore his clothes and left the room hurriedly but before looking me in the eyes and said;"You're sick".

Maybe just maybe I was sick, sick for him.Gosh,when did I,a very calm become so obsessed and possessive of someone.

************************************
I came back from my thoughts about the events that happened two weeks ago and my Alpha was literally hiding in his house refusing to come to work on the pretext of being very sick but I knew very well that he was just hiding from me.Come to think of it I gave him two weeks of peace, it was about time I go visit him, wouldn't I be a caring intern visiting his sick supervisor.

I rang the doorbell and waited patiently for the door to open while checking myself to see if I looked on point.I was really praying that John would be the person to open the door and it seemed that the heavens were on my side because a very pale looking John opened the door for me.

Alarmed at his condition I followed him quietly to the living room and like a good host, he made me sit in the couch and asked what I would like to drink,I declined because his sick face made me become a nervous wreck wondering what the hell was wrong with him,just two weeks of not seeing him and this was what he looks like.

"What are you doing here?"My Alpha was one straightforward person not beating around the bush.

"I miss you."I said dumbly to him and he looked at me like a teacher tired of rebuking his spoilt brat student that likes throwing tantrums and this irked me.

"Why can't you give me a chance?"

"Because we aren't met to be, there are a lot that I can't afford to lose just because of the heat of the moment."

"Stop being a coward,I know that you feel something for me so stop denying me,us please."I couldn't help it as the tears screamed down my eyes non stop.

"The reason I can't be with you is that I can't possibly be in a relationship with a man,my own daughter confines in me that she loves plus I can literally be your father so hell no there are too many reasons why I can't possibly love you please understand that we can never be together."

"I love you James."

"And I to you but am sorry but we can't be together."

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.

Your thought in this chapter especially John telling  Nova that he loves him and do you think what John is doing by rejecting Nova is right?

Phoenix