John

"Congratulations, Mr Villarosa you are two weeks pregnant."I looked at the doctor like he had gone nuts,how could he an alpha get pregnant but then again Raine a full bred alpha was able to conceive triplets at once.

"According to your reports,your body isn't fully capable of carrying a child so I would advice you to take serious precautions and try as much as possible not get stressed and I would love that in your next check up you could bring your partner here so that I can warn him about the dos and don't during your pregnancy."How the hell was he going to tell Nova that he was carrying his child,the arrival of this sudden pregnancy has complicated his life more than he would have wished for but at the same time this foetus was his own blood and as much as he didn't want to complicate his life,he would keep it and somehow tell Nova of the child's existence and the Beta's decision would determine his next course of action.

"Sure doctor but before I tell my spouse about the pregnancy,can you educate me on what should be avoided considering I am an Alpha male."The Doctor nodded at my suggestion but some how looking at me with pity like he knew something about me having a truly awkward relationship with the child's father which didn't sit well with me but I breathe to calm my rising anger because for the rest of my trimester I would be seeing the doctor for mine and that of my baby's sake.

I left the hospital thinking about how the hell was I going to deal with everything,my family, relationship while being pregnant for an Ambrose not just an Ambrose but with an Antwi blood running through his vines.

If confused about this part,I would advice you to read the two books of  the Ambrose family series to understand more of this story on my old account; Akuababy3 but no commenting on the story on that account course I no longer use it so comment here rather.Thank you!

I reached my house wanting nothing but to sleep my worries away and think about the solutions I needed but it seemed like luck wasn't on my side because I had a visitor who I wasn't actually expecting.

"I have been waiting for you for a long time."

"You never told me you were paying me a visit."

"Is that how you talk to your mother, it seems you have gotten one hell of wings that need to be clipped out."I shut my eyes not wanting to let her words affect me because as the doctor said I didn't need any stress at the moment.

"I am sorry."

"Whatever,now tell me why you haven't been to the company leaving all those tiring work for your brother?"

"I needed rest but I will report to the company very soon."

"Rest?more like having fun with that Ambrose boy."She sarcastically said but I didn't care about the tone she used on me because it wasn't anything new but what scared the hell out of me was how she found out about my involvement with Nova.

"Nothing is going on between Nova and I ."She looked at me like I was a fool because she wasn't believing the shit I was telling her, Mary Villarosa can  be so many things but never a fool.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night but tomorrow you report to the company and don't let me find out about what going on between him and you plus your sudden visit to the hospital."Now I can confirm that I have a rat in my house and needs to be careful because if the my mother founds out about the baby, things would really go bad.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.

I feel so amazed at how this chapter turned out but do tell me your thoughts.

Phoenix