John

Why the hell was everywhere hurting so much, it seemed like I was ran over by a bus or something.

I jerked up hurriedly, only to regret it because the soreness came back in ten folds.But then again,where in god's name was here and alas as if I controlled a remote,the memories came rushing to me.

I was drinking my misery away then Nova came trying to stop me from drinking and since I didn't pay hid to the kid's words,the young man drank the whole bottle,how foolish of the Beta,then we started feeling hot but the rest was a blur in my mind and trying to desperately remember earned me a splitting headache.

I looked at myself and to my greatest shock I was literally naked with bruises which I wasn't dense not to know was hickeys.The pain I fell in my private told me a lot.

To my greatest fear I turned to see that the person I slept with happens to be none other than Nova just fuck me,what luck I had to have slept with him.

He stiled out of his sleep and he looked at himself and then stared at me in disbelief and another emotion which I couldn't comprehend at all but didn't put emphasis on it because we had an elephant in the room to solve right now.

"I"
"I"

We both spoke at the same time so we waited for the other to commence but it seemed futile so I decided to break the pregnant pause and go for it.

"Look Nova let both treat what happened as a one night stand no strings attached plus we're not some teens that needs to think about what happened so I hope we are cool about this."

He looked at me with horror,I know my words were cruel even to me it sounded like one.Christ,I was not dense I knew that the boy had feelings for me but I had to stop it before it escalated into something else.

One, our age difference was a cockblock.I was twenty-one years older than him,old enough to be his dad so a big no I can't possibly date someone who can be my child,sue me for not wanting to.

Two,I had my doubts when Wilmar told me that she had a crush on one of my employers and so I just did some calculation and found out that it was none other than Nova plus she confirmed it to me the day before the annual party so imagine her coming to find out that her dad slept with the man she had a crush on.

Three,I believed that what Nova felt for me was nothing but puppy love which was just a phase and he was going to grow out of it plus when he comes to realize it was the heat of the moment he was going to dump me if we got into a relationship and what would become of me.

Four,I had a bit of a complicated history with his birth father which I wanted sleeping dogs to sleep.

Five,I wasn't cut out for the drama that follows after wards plus I was starting to feel something for him which shouldn't be so better stop it here before doom awaits us.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.
This chapter seems a bit boring to me but tell me what you think about it.

Phoenix