Nova

"What bothering my second chipmunk?"

"Not again with that childish nickname Pa."

"Hey,you don't have the right to criticize my sense of naming, chipmunk!'

"Yeah,yeah,says the one who loves to grab the attention."

"That mean!"

"Was meant to be mean Pa."

"I know you're trying to distract me from asking what going on with you so better spill  it out before I fly the next available plane to where you are this minute."

"So, you sure you want to leave Pops alone there and come spend time with me,you and I know that he wouldn't allow you to come.'

"Remember that I got that old man round my finger."

"Ru,I heard that!"

"I love you honey."

"Well, our second moron grandchild is on the line."

"Yeah, Pop's right about me being on the line so you old greases stop acting all lovey dovey around me and that hurt Pops calling me a moron."

"Whatever, not my fault you're still single."That last sentence really hurt me though it shouldn't have because my little banters with my grandparents was the usual deal but thinking about one hell of an Alpha male that is really bent on rejecting my advance.

"So I met this guy and I am in love with him so freaking much but he doesn't feel that way about me and  its hurt real bad"I go on and on about my relationship with John and everything that has happened ever since my arrival at country N.

"That one hell of a shit."

"Rubin,why are you cursing infront of the moron."

"You can call him that but I can't curse,is your love for me Adam that vain."

"Sorry baby,you can curse all you want including the moron.'

"Guys, let focus on the issue hear and quit being all so smoochy like teens getting introduce to love for the first time."

"Oh yeah says the brat that can't properly woo the man he wants."Pa words baffled me, wasn't he the one crying the previous minute that Pops doesn't love him and now he with Pops at taunting me.Why the hell did I tell them about my relationship with John but then again,they give real good advice and I didn't want to tell my parents about what going on because they were going to fly here,asap and it seems there is a bit of tension between the two families.

"Alright,back to Barton, chipmunk you said that you feel that he also loves you back but due to one or two reasons,he doesn't reciprocate your love?"

"True, Pa."

"I think you should give him space and not push your love on him just because you love him so he is obligated to love you back.Have you put yourself in his shoes that he has a daughter, who likes you plus he is twice your age,with some family wahala so chipmunk give him time because if you suffocate him with your love at the end you're going to lose him real bad and when he comes around try talking to him so that you can find the root of everything,honey,patience moves mountains so calm down and let him decided without pushing your love on him because being with someone isn't all about love but rather body and soul is not just about love plus if he isn't ready to give you his body and soul then wait."

"Yes Pa."

"By the way what that alpha's name that got you hooked up?"

"John James Villarosa."

"Oh hell!"Both of my grandparents shouted at the same time now that was really confusing.

Just clear up; Rubin aka the omega dad of Raynell and Collins is addressed by Nova as Pa and Adams is addressed as Pops here and also the Alpha dad of the twins, Raynell and Collins.

Suggestions,should I write about those two in the bear future?

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.

Phoenix