Oscar

After that day, Andrei kicked me out of his house and life and that when I realized what he was saying was true,I didn't love him but rather felt lust for him.The tears in his eyes as we had sexual intercourse broke me but I stubbornly thought that it was love and that he would come to realize his feelings for me but it seemed that once again,I made Andrei feel like a homewrecker.

I couldn't go back to Collins because I broke my vows by sleeping with the same man that I said I loathed,how ironic of my situation.I travelled around for a bit before I got a call from Mandy telling me how my husband whom I cheated on was worried sick about me and increased my guilt but I decided to face the music and went back home.

On reaching home,I saw that Collins was about to drive his car out of the house when he stopped upon seeing me arrive.He looked haphazard and I really felt awful but masked it up without delay.

"Damnit, Oscar you better start talking to me about where you have been this minute."He looked ferocious without a doubt but could I tell him to his face that I cheated on him ,would he forgive me and take me back after getting involved with Andrei when because of him my relationship with Raine got destroyed.

"Like I said Collins,let talk later because right now I don't feel like talking."He looked at me in disbelief then held my hand refusing to let go unless I told him but could I,which was a big no to me.

"Are you kidding me right now Oscar,you disappear for two weeks then come back like nothing happened,I texted and called you worried sick on your disappearance but what the hell do I get a cold shoulder and a freaking,let talk later!"Now he looked pissed at me and I don't know what came over me whether it was his pissed expression or my guilt but at the moment,I didn't comprehend which of them it was and did something that would make me lose Collins forever.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TIRED OF YOUR BOSSY ATTITUDE,LIKE I SAID AM EXHAUSTED SO LET TALK LATER BUT ALMIGHTY DEAN, WOULDN'T HAVE IT LIKE THAT AND WOULD RATHER BE A PAIN IN THE ASS.YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH LET GET DIVORCE BECAUSE I DON'T LOVE YOU AGAIN, SICK OF THAT FACE OF YOURS.I AM TIRED OF YOU AND HAVING TO HEAR MY EMPLOYEES TALKING BEHIND MY BACK THAT I GOT THE POSITION OF CEO BECAUSE MY DARLING HUSBAND COMES FROM A WEALTHY FAMILY SO YES,LET GET DIVORCE SO THAT I CAN BREATHE IN PEACE WITHOUT YOU ON MY THROAT."He looked at me in shock and that when I regretted my action.

"Don't you dare touch me and thank you for telling me how you really feel about our marriage and sorry for letting you feel suffocated also my lawyers will draft the divorce paper, do sign them."He threw his wedding ring at me and left without looking behind once leaving like a true Ambrose.

"What have I done?"I cried bitterly,feeling truly remorseful and that when I knew I used my own hands to destroy my marriage.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.

Thoughts on this chapter, to me personally I think Oscar is a jerk.

Phoenix