Question/dilemma

I know most of you think this is too soon since I haven't completed this story but this has been bugging me a lot and need your take on this so here it goes;

I have two stories that at the moments are drafts but I promised on October I would release another new story but I have halted that plan once again.

I have this two drafts that I would release after you,my cherished readers would have to vote for me to make a decision on their fate.

1.It is a quick transmigration stories ,of course a bl genre, that is about a world hopper getting his dream to transmigrate and with the help of a system gets to uncover many true about his identity.It my first time writing world hopping stories.

2.It is about a man accepting his sister's invitation to come and stay with him for sometime so as to deal with the issue of his inability to bear a child for his husband which unfortunately,has caused a drift between his husband and him plus his mother-in-law has worsen the case always rubbing it in his face of his inability to bear a child,later he founds out that his biggest mistake is agreeing to his sister coming into his home.

So the dilemma/question is that, which of the two would you all prefer I publish and  this offer is open until October 31st before I make a decision if I see that no one has commented concerning this.

I would really like you to share your thoughts about this problem I have.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.

Phoenix