S1 E15: Pups Save A Snow Monster On Ice! Two Teams, Two Rescues!

October 12th, 2029

Today was a special day-- Adventure Bay Snow Day! Ben grinned and patted Alex on the head. "Snow sounds like lots of fun!" Alex giggled as he heard all about the wonders of a snow day from his owner.

"Weather predicts a ton of snow today, just like it does every year." Ryder reported.

"I'm gonna go watch Marshall jump rope with the others. He always comes up with the funniest things to say when he plays the letter game with the other pups." Ben chuckled before going outside to check in with the others.

As Ben sat down on the bench that Ryder and Rocky had built, he felt his phone vibrate. Picking it up out of his pocket, he looked to see a text from Jake. Attached was a photo of him and Everest. "So excited to see you guys later today! Everest is ecstatic. Surprised about how much she's looking forward to it— I didn't expect her to be this enthusiastic! She used to live in pure snow." Jake's text read.

Ben let out a hearty laugh-- that text was from Jake all right. He regularly sent them texts containing updates about Everest. The snowboarder had taken well to playing the role of a father figure for Everest. He spoiled the blue husky, but not too much; a healthy amount of spoiling. Ben looked up from his phone and saw the first flakes of snow begin to fall from the sky as Marshall started his turn on the jump rope. "F! I am a fire pup, I come from Finland, where I sell..." Marshall sang.

"SNOW!" Rocky squealed in delight, interrupting Marshall's chant.

"Wait, snow? That word doesn't start with the letter F!" Marshall pointed out.

"No, I mean REAL snow!" Rocky replied.

"Snow?! Cool!" Marshall exclaimed.

Then he got tangled up in the jump rope and tripped. All the pups and Ben laughed, but it was a good natured laugh, not making fun of the Dalmatian. Ryder came out of the lookout. "Hey pups, who wants a snow day?" Ryder called out.

Everyone squealed yes as Ben went over and helped untangle the rope that was wrapped around Marshall's legs. About an hour later, Ryder got a call from Jake. "Ryder, dude!!" Jake sighed in relief.

"Hey, Jake. The pups and I were just going to come up and see you." Ryder replied.

"Cool, 'cause I was calling to invite you up for a little mountain rescue... or two, for that matter." Jake sheepishly said.

"Rescues? As in, plural? What's the conundrum?" Ben inquired, intrigued by the idea of having two rescues go on at the same time.

"Alexander Porter and I got kind of stuck. Plus, Adventure Bay Snow Day's continuation is up in the air... everyone's totally spooked. Some skiers said they saw the Adventure Bay snow monster!" Jake explained. He showed Ryder that he and Alexander were stuck on top of a cliff.

"The Adventure Bay Snow Monster? That's just an old story." Ryder remarked.

"I know, but if we don't find whatever people think is this monster, dude, I'll have to close the slopes for the winter or maybe, like, forever. The mountain resort is a significant portion of my income, it's sort of my job. Without it, I might lose my home!" Jake worriedly responded.

"I'm sure that there's a simple explanation! The PAW Patrol will figure it out, and we'll save you and Alexander Porter! No job is too big, no pup is too small!" Ryder promised, before summoning the pups with the multicolored button on his pup pad.

Rubble burst out of his puphouse on a snowboard before getting called. Ben was first in the elevator, Alex right behind his owner. The rest of the pups followed soon after, with Marshall hopping in, apparently stuck on his snowboard. The fire pup landed on Skye's helmet, the snowboard barely balancing on it. On the plus side, he was unstuck! "Thanks for getting me unstuck!" Marshall thanked.