S1 E30: MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER PUPS RESCUE FORCE PART 2

"EVERYONE SPLIT UP!" Ben shouted as he put his motorcycle back into turbo mode.

The pups ran off in different directions, with Ben, Chase, and Marshall running to the other side of the street. "MARSHALL! What are you doing!?" Chase screamed.

"I'm your backup pup!" The dalmatian answered, grinning and wagging his tail.

Then, a net shot out at the three of them. Marshall lacked the speed to dodge it, and he ended up getting captured! "MARSHALL, NO!" Ben cried out in horror, seeing him in Harold's clutches and swinging around in that net.

Launching a pup treat, Harold was easily able to trick Rubble into lowering his guard. "A pup treat delivered on a zipline!? Awesome!" Rubble giggled, biting into it as Chase raced towards his friend.

A mechanical arm leapt out and grabbed Rubble, lifting him into the air and squeezing him tightly. The poor bulldog started to gasp and wheeze for breath, the robot's hand making it difficult for him to get air. Twin nets caught both Everest and Zuma, picking them up and dangling them above the ground.

"ZUMA!" Chase shrieked.

"EVEREST!" Ben wailed.

Rocky was the last one to get nabbed by Harold's nets. "Not Rocky too! Some leaders we are... we couldn't stop our own team from being captured!" Chase exclaimed.

"It's up to us Chase!" Ben reminded the German Shepherd, starting his Motorcycle and Chase running right by its side.

However, a missile shot out from the Mighty Mayor Megazord, blowing the Dragon Cycle that Ben was riding and rendering it inoperable. Chase was also caught in the blast, getting sent flying and lying on the beach, groaning in pain. "CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSE!!!!" Ben howled in agony. Turning to Harold and glaring at the blonde boy with murderous intent. "YOU MONSTER! I'LL... I'LL! I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS!" Ben roared in anger, running forward and drawing his sword from his belt.

He hacked and slashed at the robot's legs, but all that did was leave some scratch marks on the feet of the robot. Harold kicked Ben and sent him tumbling into the street, cracking his helmet's visor and revealing his face. "You and your seven mighty pups have been beaten, Allen! I studied all of their powers. They can't break my hold on them, overheat the net or my robot, freeze it, or anything! Now which one of them do you want to say goodbye to first?" Harold sneered.

Hold on a minute... Did he just say... seven mighty pups? That meant... that meant not everyone was captured!

Ben staggered back on his feet, and began to laugh as the ground around them started shaking. Humongous vines erupted from the ground as well as a flower platform beneath Ben elevating him to eye level with Harold. Grinning visibly through his helmet now, Ben let out a laugh. "What!? What's going on!? What's so funny!?" Harold demanded.

"You fool... THERE ARE ELEVEN MIGHTY MORPHIN PUPS!" Ben exclaimed as he jumped forward, slashing open the nets and cutting the pups free.

The vines disabled the claw that was holding Rubble down, and the pups regrouped. Rubble was still catching his breath, so he wouldn't be able to do much. However, they would let out a triumphant battle cry.

Marshall raised his front paws into the air and lit them on fire. "The Blazing Heart, Mighty Pup Red!" Marshall howled.

Chase darted in a circle around the kittens before taking a spot next to his dalmatian brother. "The Fleet Footed Justice, Mighty Pup Blue!" Chase stated.