S1 E24: Pups Save A Super Pup! His Own Super Way Isn't Always The Right Way!

November 27th, 2029

Ben, Rocky, Marshall, Alex, and Chase were watching some animated cartoon about a character named Apollo the Super Pup. Rubble was wearing his Apollo cosplay as they watched the show. "Personally, I don't see the appeal, but if you pups enjoy it, I don't mind watching." Ben sighed, sitting down in a chair while the pups laid on the bean bags.

As Apollo howled, the sound reached Rubble outside, and brought him into the lookout. "It's time for another adventure of... Apollo the Super Pup!" The narrator announced.

Rubble came sprinting in and flopped onto the beanbag with Rocky, sending the mixed breed flying off of the beanbag and onto the floor. "I LOVE APOLLO THE SUPER PUP!" Rubble shouted happily.

"You comfy, Rubble?" Rocky asked from the floor.

"Thanks Rocky! Hey wait a minute, what are you doing down there? You can come share with me!" Rubble exclaimed, gesturing for Rocky to sit right beside him, oblivious to the fact that he was the one who had gotten Rocky off of the beanbag in the first place.

Rocky giggled at this and took his spot next to his brother. "Thanks, bro." Rocky chuckled.

"No problem!" Rubble nonchalantly replied.

"Can Apollo save the day his own super way!?" The narrator asked as the screen showed a kitten on a boat, meowing for help.

"You can do it, Apollo!" Rubble cheered, leaping up and landing on the beanbag... which sent Rocky flying again. "He's flying the kitten on his back! That's so cool! High five! ...oh... sorry Rocky." Rubble spoke animatedly about the events of the cartoon happening on the screen, then noticed that he had sent his friend off of the beanbag again by accident.

"No... problem." Rocky sighed, this time with gritted teeth and a bit more of a forced smile.

Rubble squealed and cheered as the rest of the episode played. "Once again, Apollo saves the day his own super way! Tune in next week for another exciting episode of... Apollo the Super Pup!" The narrator yelled out as the episode ended and the credits began to roll.

"Wow, that was so amazing. Isn't Apollo the superest super pup ever?" Rubble gushed.

Ben let out a sigh as he grabbed his gear and began to walk to the elevator, taking it to the halfway point so he could make some more modifications and upgrades to his Green Ranger Rescue suit. "He sure is." Chase groaned, his nerves also getting tired of Apollo.

"Since you like Apollo so much, why don't you go and be Apollo?" Rocky halfheartedly growled at Rubble, a bit irritated at the bulldog.

Rubble gasped as he jumped up and down. "That's a great idea, Rocky! I'm gonna go save the day my own super way!" Rubble shouted happily, running out the lookout tower and heading into town.

Ryder came into the Lookout lobby holding a soccer ball. "Hey pups, who wants to play some soccer?" Ryder asked.

Marshall, Alex, Chase, and Rocky all nodded yes enthusiastically as they followed Ryder outside to the front yard.

Meanwhile, Rubble managed to corral Farmer Yumi's chickens into her pen, which gave him a sense of accomplishment as the farmer gave him an ear scratch and belly rub in gratitude. So when he was told by Mayor Goodway that the train tracks were blocked by a rockslide, he leapt at the opportunity to do some superheroics on his own, without the help of the other PAW Patrol members. He was Rubble, the SUPER PUP! He could do anything! And so, the bulldog made his way to the train tracks, panting as he got there a half hour later. "Maybe I should have... taken my bulldozer!" Rubble thought to himself as he paused to catch his breath.